PDA

View Full Version : A bundle of tests

ITTD
04-09-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/378514 A combo with reactions

http://www.truploader.com/view/251521 Another combo, I would like to have ALOT of CnC on this one, since I was trying to attack a tad more fast, while still keeping it smooth!

http://www.truploader.com/view/811941 A sword test generally, I have to credit myself for getting a tad better at poses.

What do you guys think? :D

Kanza
04-09-2012, 12:47 PM
thats pretty bloody SNAZZY

A13x@nd3r
04-09-2012, 02:30 PM
sick!!!!!!!!!

Shensurei
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
They're pretty smooth, but you need to work on physics and force.

ITTD
04-09-2012, 03:32 PM
They're pretty smooth, but you need to work on physics and force.

By physics you mean poses and what not right? Force and Physics is something I easily confuse!

toramaki
04-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Ur a great animator so I'm going to be extra tough on u for this one. i hope it helps u more than it offends u.
1st anim: it was perfect up until the last hit. the hit looked like he missed but the defending stick figure still fell
2nd anim: u kept it very fluid and the spinning uppercut looked very convincing. however, there is just a very small bit of resizing in it.
3rd anim: sexy ;)
btw props for doing head first animating. thats probably the hardest style for me to do.

JordanTheGreat
04-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I really like the little spin at the beginning of the first test, but it doesn't look like the stick man is getting hit with the final punch (not sure if this is intentional or not)
you're really good in terms of stances and your anims are pretty fluid
Keep up the good work bro :D

ITTD
04-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Ur a great animator so I'm going to be extra tough on u for this one. i hope it helps u more than it offends u.
1st anim: it was perfect up until the last hit. the hit looked like he missed but the defending stick figure still fell
2nd anim: u kept it very fluid and the spinning uppercut looked very convincing. however, there is just a very small bit of resizing in it.
3rd anim: sexy ;)
btw props for doing head first animating. thats probably the hardest style for me to do.

Not at all, I'm flattered. :D

1st: I didn't think so at first but I guess you're right.

2nd: Do you mean at the end? Its the only place where he ain't jumping or bending his legs.

3rd: <3

Well, head first pretty much saved me, I did body first and it all went down hill for me using that style, I find it hard personally. c:

Thanks for the CnC, toramaki! ^^

I really like the little spin at the beginning of the first test, but it doesn't look like the stick man is getting hit with the final punch (not sure if this is intentional or not)
you're really good in terms of stances and your anims are pretty fluid
Keep up the good work bro

I always thought I was bad at stances. : o
I didn't realize it looked like that till now, I'll correct that!

Thank you for the CnC!

toramaki
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
2nd: Do you mean at the end? Its the only place where he ain't jumping or bending his legs.

sorry, i should have been more specific. maybe its just an optical illusion of him standing up straight, but i think he resized a little (in reference to his beginning standing position) when he took that quick step▀ to deliver the last elbow. it was barely even noticeable, but as i said, ur a very good animator so i was going to be nitpicky. ur also just getting one guy's opinion so that could be part of it. anyway, keep it up and i can't wait to see ur rhg. :)

dabigE13
04-09-2012, 08:24 PM
the only thing say is they were a little messy! try and work on making the movements and characters more recognizable!