PDA

View Full Version : Quick ZetaStyle Test(unfinished)

Drone
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
I was so incredibly bored and i was watching old zetabrand anims, and this is the result;
http://www.fileize.com/view/2676f2e3-07f/
i know its not all that good so CnC would be appreciated
Thanks in advance :D

jadriel0117
04-10-2012, 08:19 PM
The animation looks ok, but the stick's body was like wobbly or something.
Zetabrand style sticks had long legs, but mediuml head. just like this:
http://www.fileize.com/view/97502794-1d6/
anyway, keep up the good work!

Drone
04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
yeah, i wasnt going for the EXACT zeta style,
well, i was,
but in the end my style took over everything and it ended up like this :L

toramaki
04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
it was different from ur usual style that I've become so used to watching, but i have to commend u on branching out bro. props :)

Irian
04-10-2012, 09:40 PM
yeah, i wasnt going for the EXACT zeta style,
well, i was,
but in the end my style took over everything and it ended up like this :L

...which isn't a bad thing.

ITTD
04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
^That be true, I agree with you Irian.

Pretty nice! When he comes with the kick from above, he kinda freezes mid-air before delivering the kick. But I also saw good in that, it made it easier for me to see what he was actually doing. I iddn't like that he was "zooming" from pose to pose but perhaps that was a power? c:

Anyway, nice that you're trying diffrent things, many are so snowed in in their own style. :)

Drone
04-11-2012, 05:29 AM
it was different from ur usual style that I've become so used to watching, but i have to commend u on branching out bro. props :)

lol, im not abandoning my style completely, when my monthly and my RHG battle are done, its gonna be the same old style as always

...which isn't a bad thing.
yeah, i know. i never said it was bad. just said it happened subconciously

Pretty nice! When he comes with the kick from above, he kinda freezes mid-air before delivering the kick. But I also saw good in that, it made it easier for me to see what he was actually doing. I iddn't like that he was "zooming" from pose to pose but perhaps that was a power? c:

Anyway, nice that you're trying diffrent things, many are so snowed in in their own style. :)
Thanks Dronez :D and yeah, one of Drone's powers is that he can move in sudden bursts of speed