PDA

View Full Version : IS this GOOD ENOGUH for you people?

SethX
04-12-2012, 06:17 AM
http://www.fileize.com/view/caed0126-1b3/

CC?

loljk i know its pretty bad.

dabigE13
04-12-2012, 06:37 AM
anytime ppl say its bad i get really excited, because bad ppl think there good, and good ppl think theyre bad!! lol pretty boss bro!
i noticed there was a little something wrong with the first kick, so i played it back frame by frame and it looked like you added a frame after his foot touched the knee!
it messed it up a little! but still good! make a longer one! id enjoy it :D

Philito
04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
yeah when the gray guy is doing his first kick you can notice his other leg is kind of messy also I think they changed of size during the fight but nothing exuberant. I saw this in IRC you were battling with Kixx, right?

torjus
04-12-2012, 09:29 AM
It is not so bad. The thing I noticed was after he jumps towards the grey man, (right when he disappears). The roll stops a little to fast, compared to the velocity he has. I think the roll should be eased a couple more frames before changing direction again!
Keep up the good work!

SCOUNDREL
04-12-2012, 09:33 AM
anytime ppl say its bad i get really excited, because bad ppl think there good, and good ppl think theyre bad!! lol pretty boss bro!
i noticed there was a little something wrong with the first kick, so i played it back frame by frame and it looked like you added a frame after his foot touched the knee!
it messed it up a little! but still good! make a longer one! id enjoy it :D
How'd you play it back frame by frame?

Drone
04-12-2012, 09:34 AM
right click and click foward or back

ChriWkz
04-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Nice anim Sethx and Philito that signature ;D