PDA

View Full Version : Defualt bashing -OLD-

zawmbee
04-26-2008, 06:58 AM
late 07's
meh i wanted to try this, but forgot to post this, i was rusty at the time and was bored >_>
enjoy
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7114/defaultbashingbp8.gif
credz, maxiumus for my sexy sig, iceguy for BG, peter bone for default, me for beam effect.

Automaton
04-26-2008, 07:10 AM
the only thing i dont get is when he throws the default in the air, it sort of floats to the left to the floor?

Darc
04-26-2008, 07:41 AM
Yeah, definitely not your best.
It was smooth and the movements were nice. It seemed too slow though, and I couldn't see the movement when he grabbed the default from the air and flinged him to the ground. The beam blast was sex. I don't know if you should continue or not =[

zawmbee
04-26-2008, 07:41 AM
what?
i dont see it...
also im not continuing it, i did this ages ago, cant be arsed to continue

Darc
04-26-2008, 07:51 AM
In the beginning, when the guy throws up the default, it looks too fast or something, when he grabbed the default and flung him to the ground, I didn't see the guy's arm move at all, so it looked odd.

Jet
04-26-2008, 09:08 AM
physics PHAILED.
seriously.
And yeah, the idea is so original/sarcasm.

But the movements were pretty neat.

Stormwalker
04-26-2008, 02:24 PM
I like it :)
Movements were good and smooth as always , I actually like the idea.
The leg movements on the default he picked up were off for like a frame , they kinda stopped , maybe you forgot to move them or something. Also that nameplate looked good, I really liked it. And not to mention that hawt beam.
Nice work.

Wounded
04-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, definitely not your best.
It was smooth and the movements were nice. It seemed too slow though, and I couldn't see the movement when he grabbed the default from the air and flinged him to the ground. The beam blast was sex. I don't know if you should continue or not =[

The only reason it seems to be to fast or to slow is because how he pulls off the extreme easing :Undercover:

Sacred
04-26-2008, 05:03 PM
aww man, you shouldve totally joined the torture the default collab, oh well, nice work, good easing, and smooth, your the next epic pivot animator probly...