PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished combo :D

Sonicmanqaz
04-18-2012, 05:18 PM
This is a combo i didnt finish. It has a little bit of zetabrand style and some other stuff.
http://www.truploader.com/view/442118
As always and probably forever CnC

:D

HyMaster
04-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Improve your movements,It needs easing and smoothness,Also it's choppy..And if your trying Zeta Style,It has more like charge before the final attack to get anticipation and force.

Patt The ODST
04-18-2012, 05:35 PM
yeah- show that the victim is slowing down with some crazy sphere shit- but have your guy charging and doing all sorts of arm movements and poses in normal speed- while energy gets more dramatic around him- EXPLODE up, have the energy be eased and flow slower than him- coming to meet up with him right as he lands the attack- just as the victim starts to fall. Show us your physics skills by having him bounced, plop, and reverberate around the walls. Don't forget blood and a finishing pose!

neonFA
04-18-2012, 05:53 PM
theres massive resizing issues, and wobbles. Also, I know it's unfinished, but would it kill you to add heads? I don't care you didn't finish the combo, its just..the laziness bugs me. but w/e.

theres no easing, which is basically the acceleration into and out of your movements, i.e. a car speeding up gradually, hitting max speed, then gradually slowing down. So for the first few frames of you movement, lets say a punch or some shit, his arm/hand is going be in more or less the same position. As he's extending his arm, the spacing between each frame increases until aight fuck this, i hate explaining concepts through examples on text.
theres tons of tutorials on this

each "|" represents the spacing between the current frame and the previous frame. Its pretty simple.

andticipation=the preparation for the movement. =pitchers wind up before a pitch. wind up=anticipation