PDA

View Full Version : Some fighting 'n stuff.

Chimero
04-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Here's one for you guys to CnC the shit out of ;D.
http://www.fileize.com/view/a876676c-b79/

Do not pay attention to the last reaction though :\

SCOUNDREL
04-21-2012, 09:31 AM
I love your big head thin body Style FFA.
It was nicely done,great easing,but I think you need a bit more force with your attacks other than that nicely done.

Fairytail
04-21-2012, 09:37 AM
I'll CC the shit out of it, as long as you cc mine ;p (one thread below this one :L)
It looks prettty cool, I like the style, but I personally think it looks a bit too 'plastic-like'.. if you know what I mean? the characters reminded me alot of a small game called 'rubber ninjas'.
the only thing that I can say is, it's kind of hard to see what he's doing.. sometimes, like, he jumps into a person, and the other person gets hit. did he kick? punch?, headbutt? I don't know..
thing is, you don't always have to see what a character is doing.. but this isn't a 'shock' animation where characters move at light speed.
but that's just my opinion on how I see it ;)
it looks amazing none the less, much better then I could do! and the animations are very fluid :)!

Chimero
04-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Cash, thanks man :3. I have always got a bit of lack of force, heard that comment before lol. but yeah thanks. ;)

Fairytail, is it possible that the plastic-like feeling simply comes from the bevel? And I'll try to make the movements a bit more clear to see next time, thanks ;).

Syrius
04-21-2012, 07:28 PM
This is amazing! though try some different hit sound effects :)