PDA

View Full Version : Double Hit air combo

Sonicmanqaz
04-21-2012, 09:59 AM
So i tried head first for the black guy (no racism intended XD ) I got lazy with the blue guy.
http://www.truploader.com/view/894302

As always and probably forever CnC

:D

Syrius
04-21-2012, 06:02 PM
its good and smooth, but there was some resizing on the blue stick when he landed :)

Kazumi
04-21-2012, 06:52 PM
better work on physics cuz in the second hit, it looks wierd.

Drone
04-21-2012, 06:54 PM
there were no physics in that animation after the first punch...

Foscex
04-24-2012, 12:24 PM
try to keep your black stick flying in the deriction he jumped ( keeping his momentum )
then he will not just fall down but move forward afther the dubble kick

geo
04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Seriously guys? Those criticisms are so vague, cliche, and unhelpful to this animator. Try to be specific when you're talking about things to fix. The animation was posted so sonicmanqaz could improve; he won't learn anything from these really short comments.

I really like your drawing of the stick figures, they just need to feel more heavy. To do that, add a few more frame when Black is crouching before his jump. Let his momentum carry him farther; right now, he seems to jump straight up to do his kicks, he seems like he should continue in an arc to the right a bit farther. Add a frame or two right on the kicks, so we can clearly see that Blue was kicked in mid air. Let Blue hang in the air for a lot longer; let the force of the kicks he just received carry him through the air, and then let gravity take him back ground-ward.

Hope that helps dude! :D