PDA

View Full Version : Pivot Crest's the Lost's Charpters

Octavarium
04-22-2012, 03:29 AM
yo guys o/

im here in this tread to show to you guys one of my old work on pivot this serie based in one game of SNES called Demon's Crest
this serie im the begin have only stragen atacks and exagerated ones =P but in the last episode dont have soo exagerated skills xD

here is
1st episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Tu2MJV36k

2nd episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96C84DC2B4&feature=channel&list=UL

3 episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_3AdIpue4&feature=channel&list=UL

the last episode i dont know how to upload him because i put the sound effets on flash =P and this become a big SWF so i will put the download link
http://www.4shared.com/document/32ORRDij/zarith_creditos_e_tudo_junto.html

soo this is all o/

night avenger
04-22-2012, 01:17 PM
First of all, Episode1, you can tell that the first animation, you didn't do. It was made by Jon.
Isn't the samurai overkilled already?
One the other, more easing would make it good.

Octavarium
04-22-2012, 02:17 PM
i alread say in the credits the 1 cutscene is not mine in this time i do the animation only for fun after i put some history in this fight only to dont stay with a nonsense fight =P

I dont know the name of this animator because this i dont put his name in credits and this animations is too old i dont know how use pivot animore 4 mouths using flash 8 =P

Javelin
04-22-2012, 10:00 PM
First of all, Episode1, you can tell that the first animation, you didn't do. It was made by Jon.
Isn't the samurai overkilled already?
One the other, more easing would make it good.

This is the first time I've CnCed CnC, but anywho, you also should have said that he shouldn't upload youtube vids, he should post .swf or .gifs like everyone else.

night avenger
04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Well, he did say that it was made a long time ago.

Javelin
04-23-2012, 10:11 PM
i alread say in the credits the 1 cutscene is not mine in this time i do the animation only for fun after i put some history in this fight only to dont stay with a nonsense fight =p

i dont know the name of this animator because this i dont put his name in credits and this animations is too old i dont know how use pivot animore 4 mouths using flash 8 =p

get.off.stick.page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Octavarium
04-24-2012, 05:55 AM
get.off.stick.page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no I will not

this animation are made ​​of nine months ago and I did not cheer the most pivotal in this style, I now am a flash animator and I have my pride because nowadays do not need referrals to make animations

if you want me to leave, not only open my post's that you're not going to miss me.

i dont need to say nothing animore =P

Zed
04-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Don't worry, he was joking. If a guy with, say, 500 posts or more switches an exclamation mark with a 1 during their comment it usually means they're producing noob-satire.

Nobody In Particular
04-24-2012, 08:31 AM
The thing I've always noticed is that noob Pivot animators always use really complex sticks and backgrounds(normally of somebody else's making) in their animations - which, sadly, makes them look even noobier.

Show us your Flash movies now! Four months is long enough for anybody to get some Flash skills. I wanna see them! ;)

night avenger
04-24-2012, 04:58 PM
The thing I've always noticed is that noob Pivot animators always use really complex sticks and backgrounds(normally of somebody else's making) in their animations - which, sadly, makes them look even noobier.
I know right? Pros use bases or simpler sticks.-Soz for off-track

Javelin
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Don't worry, he was joking. If a guy with, say, 500 posts or more switches an exclamation mark with a 1 during their comment it usually means they're producing noob-satire.

I tried to do it all in capitals, to add an effect, Bot I faggot tad yo cant has tem all in tah caps.

Comment=Failed.

Octavarium
04-25-2012, 02:18 AM

ok, when I read, I thought he was speaking seriously and it really made ​​me frustrated, but now since it was only a joke has nothing to complain ^^

Show us your Flash movies now! Four months is long enough for anybody to get some Flash skills. I wanna see them!

Sure, I have some flash animations but are not complete because I'm muinto focused on writing my series called ´´Life a Faraway Promise´´ but I'll find some good here and I'll post here in the forum =)

I know right? Pros use bases or simpler sticks.-Soz for off-track

Today, I also find it odd to use sticks very sophisticated because it disrupts the time to put depth effects in the legs of the stick
and also disrupts the time to turn the stick to the other side, turn the former stick from right to left it with a sophisticated stick is very strange. = P

I tried to do it all in capitals, to add an effect, Bot I faggot tad yo cant has tem all in tah caps.

Comment=Failed.

LOL