View Full Version : Practicing my hidden Power

Julermud
04-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Hey guy's Here's a short test i did :D

http://www.fileize.com/view/db2281d3-b3f/

Please CnC :D

raynmetal
04-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Effects wise, you're pretty good The only beef ive got with the fx is that it lacks a certain electrical-ness about it. It looked more like green particles than anything else. Made it look pretty weak.

As for the animating bit, not bad. You seem to have gotten easing and physics down quite a bit, but there was still a shitload of jerkiness about(twitches). The biggest example is when he lands, where his foot placement goes awry and his knees and elbows cant decide where they wanna be. You need some help with "fluidity" I think, the break between the walking and the jump was slightly jarring. What you could have done, and i'm fairly sure you've animated head first, is animated the head going down with the same momentum it had gathered during the walk, and then accelerated it as it went up till his feet left the ground. It looks more "natural"
Also, there was anticipation, but in my opinion the kick still didn't feel powerful enough. This problem can be solved by having just one or two frames for the actual kick motion (Don't cut down the anticipation frames. Just the frames involving the extending of his leg).

So, anyhooo, good luck :D

Julermud
04-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the feedback, It's really useful! :D i dunno if it was electricity or just something charging, that's why i couldn't decide.

But still thanks. Finally someone comes up with something useful :D

toramaki
04-23-2012, 01:48 PM
the particles (or whatever they were supposed to be) reacted well with the stick figures motions. however, i would say u need to work on fluidity a little more for overall movements. the last kick was actually pretty fluid though and the green stuff reacted likewise.