04-23-2012, 02:07 PM
DANIMS: http://www.fileize.com/view/b138b6f8-6d5/

FLUIDE: http://www.fileize.com/view/dcd5a2de-603/

Rosie
04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Where is Fluide's fight? :/

Otiix
04-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Will have to see Fluide's fight to make a decision. Looking at yours though, what's so special about him? Is he just a run-of-the-mill curb stomper? In your avatar he has a sword, would've liked to see that incorporated somehow...

danims
04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah fluide fight didn't finnish yet said fluide....

Rosie
04-23-2012, 02:28 PM
yeah fluide fight didn't finnish yet said fluide....

Did you set a due date? Did he forfeit? or what-ever else?

EDIT: you know when you finish your part before the due date (if you even bothered to set one) you wait for the other person, then post them together, unless they forfeited, or didnt make the due date on time, did you take any of this into consideration before posting this?

danims
04-23-2012, 02:40 PM
yeah i did set due date..,i don't know maybe he forfeit...
i will pm he...

Rosie
04-23-2012, 02:49 PM
yeah i did set due date..,i don't know maybe he forfeit...
i will pm he...

if the due date is today, you win by default, you know...

danims
04-23-2012, 02:52 PM
yeah i know...

danims
04-23-2012, 02:52 PM
he said he forget to send his link to me....

Drone
04-23-2012, 02:54 PM
dont double post

danims
04-23-2012, 03:06 PM
okay..

Silv
04-23-2012, 03:20 PM
My vote goes to danims considering it was a little bit longer.

Rosie
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Now for an actual comparison:
both were one-sided, simple combos.
Danims's was longer and had an intro
neither showed any use of abilities or weapons.
I dont really either a battle... :/

Otiix
04-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Agree with Rosie.

Two uninteresting battles. Take more time next time. Nothing was special about either character, both of them punched and "won". I only vote for Danim because he had one extra move- the curb stomp. Actually make some interesting characters next time who have some ability or at least a weapon.

danims
04-23-2012, 03:53 PM
okay every one this is my first RHG fight with Fluide...

jadriel0117
04-23-2012, 05:16 PM
okay every one this is my first RHG fight with Fluide...

Uhmmmm.... Why you don't know if he Forfeit or something?
You should read the forum rules first....
And you keep double posting.

Kazumi
04-24-2012, 03:58 AM
No offense but i have a question, danims, u made ur blood fx? cuz it really looks like terk's sprites. again, no offense dude just asking

danims
04-24-2012, 06:07 AM
ya that is terkoiz FX

Shensurei
04-24-2012, 07:17 AM
ya that is terkoiz FX
Then you stole it.
Stop stealing shit that doesn't belong to you.
Animate your own stuff.

Quik
04-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Then you stole it.
Stop stealing shit that doesn't belong to you.
Animate your own stuff.

Agreed...

Phil gave us those presents to learn from and benefit from through hard work, not so you could just be a half assed twat and just simply take them...

Rosie
04-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Agreed...

Phil gave us those presents to learn from and benefit from through hard work, not so you could just be a half assed twat and just simply take them...

Exactly, it's wrong to steal anyway...

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Agreed...

For some people who does not know how to animate blood isnt a problem but phil made the sprites to not only help teach the frame by frame animation but you can also use them into animation, thats what sprites are for.

Quik
04-24-2012, 07:40 AM
For some people who does not know how to animate blood isnt a problem but phil made the sprites to not only help teach the frame by frame animation but you can also use them into animation, thats what sprites are for.

If I may recall you have to get permission to do that...
A good example of that is Haze, he asked Terkoiz and is using his sprites to make a game...

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 07:46 AM
If I may recall you have to get permission to do that...
A good example of that is Haze, he asked Terkoiz and is using his sprites to make a game...

Thats the game though furthermore phil gave the sprites and sfx for a reason and everyone uses them, its also like using sfx pepper ripped off for everyone to use.

Rosie
04-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Thats the game though furthermore phil gave the sprites and sfx for a reason and everyone uses them, its also like using sfx pepper ripped off for everyone to use.

Pepper didn't actually make the sounds, and plus he sold them for .oz anyway....

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Pepper didn't actually make the sounds, and plus he sold them for .oz anyway....

Read the comment before posting, i quoted "Ripped" not maked.

Rosie
04-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Besides, Terkoiz gave them out to help people learn out animation with actual FX, Pepper gave his sounds out for people to flat-out use, im sure Terkoiz didnt give FX out for lazy animators to use...

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Besides, Terkoiz gave them out to help people learn out animation with actual FX, Pepper gave his sounds out for people to flat-out use, im sure Terkoiz didnt give FX out for lazy animators to use...

Its for everyone... besides everyone will once in a while do a unfinished or lazy animations.

mannez
04-24-2012, 08:11 AM
i think it was very wrong to take terkoiz's sprites and directly use them in the animation....

Rosie
04-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Its for everyone... besides everyone will once in a while do a unfinished or lazy animations.

If i was lazy with an animation, i wouldn't resort to using other peoples FX in my anims, even if they were especially made for me :/

EDIT: That is my point exactly Mannez

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 08:21 AM
If i was lazy with an animation, i wouldn't resort to using other peoples FX in my anims, even if they were especially made for me :/
But at the end of the day your still animating stickman while they will be other animators that animates sprites which are ripped off by the person who ripped them off a game.

Sprites are used to help people that are new to animations, sprite are allowed to be used in animations as phil made not only actions he made weapons, props and fighting sequences to not only help but can be used in animations as for me i used sprites for my elevators entry.

you need to also understand that when you read the comment you need to think before you comment.

Quik
04-24-2012, 08:28 AM
But at the end of the day your still animating stickman while they will be other animators that animates sprites which are ripped off by the person who ripped them off a game.

Sprites are used to help people that are new to animations, sprite are allowed to be used in animations as phil made not only actions he made weapons, props and fighting sequences to not only help but can be used in animations as for me i used sprites for my elevators entry.

you need to also understand that when you read the comment you need to think before you comment.

Using sprites flat out usually is for people who can't/ and or are too lazy to make their own shit...
If you don't want to constantly make blood all the time then make you own damn sprites and use them, don't use someone elses... one of the main things people look for in animation is originality... is it really original to take someone elses work?
Learn from someone else's sprites, don't be fucking lazy...

Rosie
04-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Using sprites flat out usually is for people who can't/ and or are too lazy to make their own shit...
If you don't want to constantly make blood all the time then make you own damn sprites and use them, don't use someone elses... one of the main things people look for in animation is originality... is it really original to take someone elses work?

And besides, i meant Pepper provide us with those sounds to flat-out use, since this is an animation community, and most of us can't rip our own sounds.
Terkoiz provided us with his gifts to be used as teaching tools, not just for some lazy fucks who just dont want to do it themselves.

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 08:48 AM

Lazy Combo Practice, http://www.fileize.com/view/db242625-c4b/

Quik you need to realise that... Everyone will go through a lazy or un-motivational state, remember that.

Rosie you are the Co- leader of legend the assistant that is suppose to takeover if theres a problem with the leader and yet that you need to understand your members and supporters properly to make a appropiate judgement if theres a problem.

you cannot seriously take it out on someone who has use sprite which i dont think you know the proper term for it. when you have made an unfinished rhg battle yet a demo.

balistiik
04-24-2012, 08:51 AM
If this sprite thing seems to be such a big ass deal then why not talk with terkoiz himself about why he made them?
Obviously you guys can't seem to agree so ask the creator himself.

Rosie
04-24-2012, 08:57 AM

Quik you need to realise that... Everyone will go through a lazy or un-motivational state, remember that.

Rosie you are the Co- leader of legend the assistant that is suppose to takeover if theres a problem with the leader and yet that you need to understand your members and supporters properly to make a appropiate judgement if theres a problem.

you cannot seriously take it out on someone who has use sprite which i dont think you know the proper term for it. when you have made an unfinished rhg battle yet a demo.

I understnd if somebody gets lazy, but never is that an excuse to steal other people's work, I know i have unfinished work, the battle you should know im not going to bother working on since there isn't really a point since Pups forfeited, but did i resort to steal other peoples work? Did Quik steal any sprites in that practice anim? No.
You do understand we are talking about lazy as in people taking other people's stuff, dont you?

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 08:58 AM
They cant understand that phil made the sprite and essientials for resource so what the animators can use in there animation, saying that there lazy is not really the best response since everyone does it, even the best.

Edit: if you was to make an animation and you used resources from the person who made them you have to always in the end make credits to person who made them, that include music, sprites and resources. but not everyone makes the credits (this chapter is done.) and quoting people lazy is to be honest inappropriate because you do it as well.

Rosie
04-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Well, ill end it saying this:
This is an animation community, we dont specialize in making music, or sounds etc. We use them because this isnt a music community or a sound effect community etc. We use them because the creators have no problem with us using them, I just think it is lazy if you're using animated sprites on a stick-figure animation community, its like stealing the riff or lyrics of a song in a music community, so lets just drop it here.

Quik
04-24-2012, 09:27 AM

I made that damn near half a year ago...
Quit trying to use that to justify the fact that you pretty much abuse use of animations that don't belong to you...
That is all!

Mranimator15
04-24-2012, 09:28 AM
True but theres no problem, if they want to use them let them used them. *i aint hating on you rosie ;)

Kazumi
04-24-2012, 07:22 PM
terk gave use the sprites to guide us in our anims so that we can practice the right way. dont use them in ur anim dude, just use them in practice

danims
04-24-2012, 11:41 PM
Ou okay dude..... Thxx for information..:D

[K2]
04-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Alright guys i am sick and tired of seeing these half assed battles you guys need to realy step it up up its sad really. Fluide's was 2 sec. max and the other was one guy on top of another for like 3 seconds come on noone wants to see that they want to be entertained so dont battle if you cant make a movie over 20 sec. thats that.

Shensurei
04-25-2012, 06:41 PM
;642783']Alright guys i am sick and tired of seeing these half assed battles you guys need to realy step it up up its sad really. Fluide's was 2 sec. max and the other was one guy on top of another for like 3 seconds come on noone wants to see that they want to be entertained so dont battle if you cant make a movie over 20 sec. thats that.
I don't know who the hell you think you are saying all this shit.
This isn't just meant to entertain people. Its something the animTors enjoy doing.
Just because it doesnt meet YOUR standards doesnt make it bad.

Strike
04-26-2012, 02:59 AM
I didn't really like either of this battles because they were so short,I wouldn't even call it a battle..

anyway danims gets my vote for....idk,I didn't have much to see in either of this animations..

[K2]
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I know who the hell I am and i agree its not all about entertainment but the rules say your battle should be close to 10 sec. or longer these werent even battles. Ive been animating for close to 2 years now and when i watch a good anim im entertained and ussually wanna watch it again but these not saying they werent bad but they werent good either. If you got a problem battle me....

SCOUNDREL
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't know who the hell you think you are saying all this shit.
This isn't just meant to entertain people. Its something the animTors enjoy doing.
Just because it doesnt meet YOUR standards doesnt make it bad.
Status got rank,boi!

[K2]
04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey cashmoney!! Yes ive been doing this alot longer then you im just saying try instead of producing 2 second anims.

Shensurei
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
;643233']I know who the hell I am and i agree its not all about entertainment but the rules say your battle should be close to 10 sec. or longer these werent even battles. Ive been animating for close to 2 years now and when i watch a good anim im entertained and ussually wanna watch it again but these not saying they werent bad but they werent good either. If you got a problem battle me....
Okay, so:
1. The rules say that, yes. I failed to realize that. This is a genuine mistake on my part and I apologize for it.
2. Yeah, me too. Thats how people work. How do they get here? By making things like this. You were like them once, so don't rag on them so hard. Just give some criticisms.
3. Battling you would fail to solve any conflicts i have with you, if anything it would create even more. And it makes YOU looks bad, challenging someone that's obviously way beyond your level of skill. You know you'd win without a doubt, dick move dude.

;643252']Hey cashmoney!! Yes ive been doing this alot longer then you im just saying try instead of producing 2 second anims.
Cash hasn't been in the game long, no. I'm not even sure what he mean in reply to my post >_>
But still. Animations longer than two seconds aren't very commonplace here due to the high number of unskilled animators.
Lol, you may have been animating longer than cash but there's no way you've been animating longer than me. You're just better at it, is all.

I can see you and I are going to get along real well.

Mranimator15
04-27-2012, 02:49 AM
I have been animating for a year now and i definitely know that you guys started way before me but i have surpassed quite alot of other animators dued to that i always draw and animate all the time.

caliph777
05-24-2012, 03:46 AM
this is like speed battle

danims
05-24-2012, 04:02 AM
eh lu emangk gituin account temen gw??

Syn
05-24-2012, 04:04 AM
bacot lu !!! gayanye pake SubZero Member!! SubZero no Affense

danick
05-24-2012, 04:11 AM
what are you saying?

Dogface
05-25-2012, 12:51 AM
I would have voted for you DANIMS, simply for you effects, but after discovering that the effects are in fact created by another artist I really dont think you deserve my vote, do you?
I don't think either of these animations are really very quality, if you want to challenge each other perhaps make a longer due date so that will match your pace of animations (mine is quite slow), or actually put some effort into what you are doing and make then a one second combo.

SCOUNDREL
05-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Okay, so:
Cash hasn't been in the game long, no. I'm not even sure what he mean in reply to my post >_>

I was saying,Status knows his shit and he can say stuff about bad animations cause his speed battles are angle filled goodie baskets of 45 seconds or more.

Shensurei
05-25-2012, 01:32 PM
I was saying,Status knows his shit and he can say stuff about bad animations cause his speed battles are angle filled goodie baskets of 45 seconds or more.
Doesn't matter.

Chimero
05-25-2012, 02:28 PM
eh lu emangk gituin account temen gw??

Remember how we are supposed to speak English on these forums?

Anyhow, I thought the battles are like, just a big facepalm. I would vote for danims if he hadn't ripped off phil's blood.
You guys know you don't post speed battles in here anymore? You should post this in community animations....

ventoinmaru
05-26-2012, 03:04 AM
There both speed battles expect flude notawsome