PDA

View Full Version : Paint Art {STW}

Stormwalker
04-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Heres a picture i drew today , It was done in paint and with a mouse. I think it turned out surprisingly well , but what do you people think?

http://pivothost.org/animatorhost/upload/v2/stormwalker/Randomrn7k.bmp
http://pivothost.org/animatorhost/upload/v2/stormwalker/Randomrn7k.bmp

leedon
04-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Good friggen job. Amazing for a mouse.

serpent 71
04-27-2008, 12:38 AM
I doubt I can draw that well with a pencil. Nice work

Jousteh
04-27-2008, 02:14 AM
I didn't really get the idea but I liked it.

quiggydick
04-27-2008, 03:13 AM
what is it...a penis?

Stormwalker
04-27-2008, 03:55 PM
what is it...a penis?

Who are you... a gay person?

ngmastah
04-27-2008, 04:03 PM
It's alright, needs some more work though, everything is really jittery, and I don't much like the sketchiness, try to get some good detail and shading in there too.

LakE
04-27-2008, 04:09 PM
What's so special about it?

It's just sketchy stencil-like drawings.
It's easy to make something look good when it's sketchy.
Try defining the lines. Try making the picture more obvious.

Stormwalker
04-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Wait! help me out.. i cant find it ... where the... where did I say it so special?
you don't need to put me down that much , well since I couldn't draw proper thin lines , and cuz I suck , I half-assed it and made it all sketchy , here I did it for you.

LakE
04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Wait! help me out.. i cant find it ... where the... where did I say it so special?
you don't need to put me down that much , well since I couldn't draw proper thin lines , and cuz I suck , I half-assed it and made it all sketchy , here I did it for you.

Easy there tiger.
This isn't the pivot section where your crit is all kind.
I'm getting to the point. No point being a pussy about saying what's wrong.
Just put more effort into it.
If i was being harsh i'd say;

"Well, that's ****ing shit. I could pull something like that from my arse in 20 seconds."

I'm helping you improve. If you can't take it, then don't post your crap.

Stormwalker
04-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Maybe did overreact but , its for that your speaking as if drawing is all about having a hard time making something , does it really matter how easy it is as long as it looks good? And also crit in pivot section isn't kind , its mostly just Crit , not C&C maybe thats what has gotten me so bitchy,

LakE
04-28-2008, 07:50 AM
Maybe did overreact but , its for that your speaking as if drawing is all about having a hard time making something , does it really matter how easy it is as long as it looks good? And also crit in pivot section isn't kind , its mostly just Crit , not C&C maybe thats what has gotten me so bitchy,

Nothing good comes easy.
You're bound to have a hard time making something, because if you put effort into it, you'd want it to be perfect in your eyes. So you'd work on it until that came about.
If something is made easily, it tends to lack the one thing that makes anything worth something. That being effort.

Keep it up though. Try adding a background colour, or some other colours. If you're going for a certain texture, use a type of colour that fits. White is bland.

kinto
04-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Black and white is not bland you fag :D!

Just kidding, but I love white and black, though I actually do greyscale, not white and black..

kaillera
04-28-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't like being mean about things..but...there isn't anything special about this o_0.. Do more detail..

Deadface.
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Nothing good comes easy.

xcep ur mawm

Couldn't help myself. Anyway, actually about that part I quoted you for, I can draw really well and it's not hard for me. It actually comes really easy, and I could be in advanced art classes, I just hate the teachers.

pagan
04-28-2008, 08:25 PM
looks terrible, doesn't look like a tree if that's what it's supposed to be. very jittery and indistinct, poor work.

Wounded
04-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Hehe... I myself cannot draw, but you did extremly well for just using a mouse , congrats.

LakE
04-29-2008, 11:06 AM
xcep ur mawm

Couldn't help myself. Anyway, actually about that part I quoted you for, I can draw really well and it's not hard for me. It actually comes really easy, and I could be in advanced art classes, I just hate the teachers.

Wut u sai bout my mama?

You must be extremely talented. Every piece of work i do turns out rubbish in my eyes and slightly applaudable to others. I spend alot of time on small things though.

Kinto, i meant the background. Black and white is really cool in some cases. But the effect this had seemed to make it look really bland.