PDA

View Full Version : LOL ATTAX g

Covalence
04-26-2008, 07:19 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3767/paunchhj1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
yeah, i noticed the leg sort of snaps at the end

adding more

also, should i be in the beginner's section

Automaton
04-26-2008, 07:31 PM
ermm the arms look a bit stiff, but i liked the easing. and i dunno about the beginners section. if you shouldnt be, then i shouldnt :p

Lone Wolf
04-26-2008, 07:34 PM
ermm the arms look a bit stiff, but i liked the easing. and i dunno about the beginners section. if you shouldnt be, then i shouldnt :p

As long as your animations aren't filled with choppyness, bad physics, and whatnot, you can post your stuff outside the BS. Since nobody really seems to give a shit anymore.

The animation was nice. Smooth, nicely eased and pretty good movements.

Covalence
04-26-2008, 07:52 PM
i personally think the legs are more stiff than the arms

As long as your animations aren't filled with choppyness, bad physics, and whatnot, you can post your stuff outside the BS. Since nobody really seems to give a shit anymore.

The animation was nice. Smooth, nicely eased and pretty good movements.
thanks for the comment

Covalence
04-27-2008, 10:30 AM
some more comments would be nice

Jousteh
04-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Umm... improvement? Yes.
It was smooth but I kinda didn't liked the first step.

Covalence
04-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Umm... improvement? Yes.
It was smooth but I kinda didn't liked the first step.

i found it weird too. i thought the front leg was a bit stiff, and dont really know anyone who actually punches like that.

hm, im c&c'ing myself

Darc
04-27-2008, 12:53 PM
The legs weren't that stiff, they just have somewhat awkward movements.

Honestly, it's pretty smoothed and well eased, it just needs to have better movements, for instance, extend the arms more, and keep it extended for about 2 frames, then let it down. The legs' movements are pretty good, but the first leg shouldn't have left the ground soo much, and should have bended more.

EDIT: 700th post!!!

zawmbee
04-27-2008, 12:58 PM
he legs dont keep up with other movements, thats why they appear stiff.
rawr