PDA

View Full Version : Razor [Available]

Protocool22
05-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Razor
The Lightning Warrior

Abilities: He is made of electricity and have a perfect control on it. He is a good hand to hand fighter and can fight a lot of enemies at the same time. He can create a thunderstorm, but he needs a lot of time.

Weaknesses: His speed is weakened when there is no electricity near.

About: he was made in a laboratory, but he was rejected because he was too dangerous.

Demo: http://www.truploader.com/view/794204

Battles: None

Actually unavailable

MadMirrors
05-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Dude I like that people dig the electricity but your flaw seems to be a big weakness when is there going to be a chance of lighting being around? The only time that could be is if your fighting in a thunder storm. Since the odds are very unlikely that there would be a constant storm of lightning with you in every battle.Might one to edit this and re think how you use your your powers and pic a different source.

Protocool22
05-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Well I didn't think about this, but yes it's a problem. xD
I will edit it. Thanks!

Silv
05-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Dude I like that people dig the electricity but your flaw seems to be a big weakness when is there going to be a chance of lighting being around? The only time that could be is if your fighting in a thunder storm. Since the odds are very unlikely that there would be a constant storm of lightning with you in every battle.Might one to edit this and re think how you use your your powers and pic a different source.

Not true, he might fight somebody in a city filled with electric resources.

MadMirrors
05-09-2012, 02:51 PM
wHAT PERSON WOULD LIVE IN PLACE LIKE THAT,excuse the caps

Silv
05-09-2012, 02:53 PM
wHAT PERSON WOULD LIVE IN PLACE LIKE THAT,excuse the caps

What are you talking about, i mean't a place like New York, or Japan or something.

MadMirrors
05-09-2012, 02:55 PM
oh, I thought you meant something completely industrial and electric powered

Silv
05-09-2012, 02:56 PM
oh, I thought you meant something completely industrial and electric powered

actually that kind of place sounds cool but lets not get off subject.

Rosie
05-09-2012, 03:05 PM
TBH, I see too many "just electricity" RHG's, it's getting rather annoying, and I look at them all and see them as flat-out boring. I recommend changing it to something more original, because then maybe people will like your RHG and will be more likely want to battle. ;)

Xero
05-09-2012, 03:07 PM

NEIN!!!!
Electricity exists in many places, some of it caused by natural chemical reactions, others artificial
Ever play Infamous? nuff said

Yeah, electricity/lightning has been done to death, it can get real repetitive...

Luminere
05-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Razor? Like this guy?
http://www.dota2-utilities.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/dota2-razor.jpg

cuddy
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Why can't somebody do the power of decay like my old RHG. It is much more original than lightning...

Th3DZon3
05-09-2012, 09:43 PM
i challenge you bro :)

SCOUNDREL
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
TBH, I see too many "just electricity" RHG's, it's getting rather annoying, and I look at them all and see them as flat-out boring. I recommend changing it to something more original, because then maybe people will like your RHG and will be more likely want to battle. ;)
Do you wanna count how many RHGs have swords?

Protocool22
05-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Razor? Like this guy?
http://www.dota2-utilities.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/dota2-razor.jpg

Well, I was inspired by him, but I tried to not totally do like character
and I see that you play DotA :P

Protocool22
05-10-2012, 02:43 PM
i challenge you bro :)

sounds interesting :P
Challenge....... ACCEPTED!!!

MadMirrors
05-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Fight

Mr. Evil
05-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Do you wanna count how many RHGs have swords?

You have no room to talk, you have swords too. Enough said.

ZABI
05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Rosie,why're you ruining someone's mood.I used to have a lightning based rhg and its pretty cool to animate!

Mr. Evil
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Rosie,why're you ruining someone's mood.I used to have a lightning based rhg and its pretty cool to animate!

How was she? She was giving advice, she's trying to help, not "ruin the mood". I have the same thoughts as her. There are too many "just lightning" RHG's, it is a little boring, and like she said: If you have a more original concept, people will more likely be interested in your RHG and want to battle you.
It's OK if you want this kind of RHG, no problem, but it's just un-creative. If you like to animate it, maybe add an original idea as well to make it better, Rosie did the same, and her RHG is pretty famous now, but just elemental-based RHG's are just over-done and boring.

EDIT: I'll keep this argument off of this page, if you want to continue this argument with me, do it via PM.

zapper188
05-10-2012, 08:03 PM
creepy picture dude. Like it's staring into my soul

Protocool22
05-11-2012, 03:17 PM
creepy picture dude. Like it's staring into my soul

sorry if im not an artist >_>