PDA

View Full Version : first 24fps animation . . .

GuardedMist
05-15-2012, 04:22 AM
they say the higher the frame rate, the smoother the animation is.

i tried it.

http://www.truploader.com/view/988481

Ghombeat
05-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Good anim, Guardemist :)

Drache
05-15-2012, 04:50 AM
you have to animate more frames for a smooth anim.

dabigE13
05-15-2012, 07:22 AM
the arm that wasnt punching was very wobbly! it was like you didnt even use onion skin for that part! it was suprising cuz the rest actually looked kinda good!

Foscex
05-15-2012, 07:50 AM
good anim man,
however, there wasnt much anticipation and not much power in your punch and kicks..
to built anticipation, let the stick prepare his punch more, like trowing his arm a little backwards and then shooting forwards for the punch...
i hope you kno what i mean :)

good work!

vml
05-15-2012, 07:52 AM
really good :D

i see that the tutorial i did was helpfull

GuardedMist
05-15-2012, 08:09 AM
@dabigE13-yes the arm was very wobbly! i'll try to fix that. thank you for the comment :)
@Foscex - Yes I understand anticipation. i was trying to achieve the snappy style of animation here. thanks anyways :)
@vml - yes the tutorial was very helpful. thank you for that :)

Xyper
05-15-2012, 11:27 AM
The punch was okay, it was a nice little jab.
The kicks were really bad though, go watch some kickboxing videos or something and see how it happens, the lower leg won't be bent like that. Also for kicks you really need anticipation and easing, just get some hip movement in there, when he kicks the hips go forward then make a lot of frames after the kick so he steps down.
Looking at the animation again, my cnc applies mostly to the second kick, the first kick was okayish, but the second was just not that good.

GuardedMist
05-16-2012, 06:09 AM
The punch was okay, it was a nice little jab.
The kicks were really bad though, go watch some kickboxing videos or something and see how it happens, the lower leg won't be bent like that. Also for kicks you really need anticipation and easing, just get some hip movement in there, when he kicks the hips go forward then make a lot of frames after the kick so he steps down.
Looking at the animation again, my cnc applies mostly to the second kick, the first kick was okayish, but the second was just not that good.

thanks for the CnC man! I watch UFC though. I'm not trying to achieve realism here. I am trying to achieve VERY cartoonish style. thanks anyways :)

Gorilla
05-16-2012, 12:16 PM
That's fuck, try to make your sticks more bombastic and flexible.

Xyper
05-18-2012, 02:58 AM
thanks for the CnC man! I watch UFC though. I'm not trying to achieve realism here. I am trying to achieve VERY cartoonish style. thanks anyways :)
Well even if you're not going for realism you still need power to your hits