http://www.fileize.com/view/499298bb-c35/

- Colour code
#CC0000

- Sword
Before

- Sword
After

- Abilities:
Double Katana. Shoots Sonic booms on the back of the sword. Massive speed. Giant Electric Volts. Rage mode. Chans beneath the underworld.

- Weaknesses:
Nexon cannot over power his rage mode.

- About/Story:
Nekuson is a Lightning and a Darkness God!,He takes the appearance of a teenage stick with 3 names: Nexon, NXNX, or Nekuson.Nexon's Japanese translation is Nekuson, or ネクソン.

He was once a normal stick figure that learn how to use the element of lightning, he also design a yellow sword that he want it to be and can allow to burst yellow electrics out from the sword. At the back of the sword he also build a Super sonic cannon and allows it to blast Sonic booms out. Untill then he became the master of Electric element, but one day he went into a door which was cursed, and half of the darkness were sealed into Nexon's body while the lightning of Nexon is preventing the other half darkness to enter it's body but suddenly the lightning of Nexon had mixed with the darkness and sealed into his body and the sword of Nexon's turned red,that makes him turn into rage mode. When he woke up he felt that his body was alittle stronger than before and can crush things easily, he can even combine the power of Electric and the power of Darkness to fight other oponents but if he uses the darkness power, his rage mode will be in a process.

His is no longer a normal stick figure already, he would also respawned when one of his body were sliced into half. He respawned by disappearing his body into the darkness and appear again while the shadow formed him. Once if Nexon's darkness appeared, it means that the rage mode is gonna be released. Once that happened,there will be wings growing on his back and he is able to fly, claws will grow on his hands. he undefeatable as the rage of the darkness made him invincible. NEXON IS VICTORIOUS!.

- Demo:
http://www.fileize.com/view/84b03175-f31/

- Rage mode Demo
Coming soon!

- Battles:
None

foxbox
05-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Cool RHG bro

DarkTime21
05-19-2012, 06:44 PM
it is finnaly up here, now all there is left is Kyuu from legend...
Awesome RHG btw

Edit: i barely understand what you said in your story of him, and please get a 150x150 picture of him

Xero
05-19-2012, 06:57 PM
NEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally got it up :D
Lemme see if I can correct your stories grammar.

Original:
"Nekuson is a Lightning God!,His a Asian Teenage stick that have 3 names either Nexon,NXNX or Nekuson. Nekuson is a pronounce of his Japanese name: ネクソン.he was a team with ghost stick fight the battle of sword. But once he leave the ghost clan, he train hard and upgraded his double katana into Shotgun katana, the two blade was unbreakeble and his now a master of gladiator. as he leave the ghost clan, his destiny is to defeat the two ghost by using the double katana so he come to RHG and battle his opponent to increase his strangth.His not a normal stick figure. NEXON IS VICTORIOUS!.

Corrected version (Grammar-wise):
Nekuson is a lightning god! He takes the appearance of a teenage stick with 3 names: Nexon, NXNX, or Nekuson.
Nexon's Japanese translation is Nekuson, or ネクソン. He was part of a team of Ghost fighters, but one day left the ghost clan.
After that he trained even harder and later upgraded his double katanas into shotgun katanas, the 2 blades were from then made unbreakable and nexon became master of the gladiators.
His destiny is to defeat the two ghosts he once was allied with, so he comes to RHG to battle tough opponents and gain the strength needed to do so.
NEXON IS VICTORIOUS!

yes nex, you need a 150 x 150 picture.

E2-Anims
05-19-2012, 07:01 PM
^^ Well bakon should be getting his rhg page soon (if he's not to busy that is)

Awesome rhg btw nexon

Kazumi
05-19-2012, 07:03 PM
So Epic. GL on ur battles!

SCOUNDREL
05-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Oh Microship arrived?
FANBOYS REJOICE!!!!
=D

Microchip
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
>_< sigh" too busy these days...

SCOUNDREL
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
......Clan exercise complete?
(jump off something and do a combo leik zetabrandz. TROLOLOLOL)

Xero
05-19-2012, 07:28 PM
......Clan exercise complete?
(jump off something and do a combo leik zetabrandz. TROLOLOLOL)

That's a common exercise cash, ZB isn't the only clan to do it.
Also nex, the story and weakness conflict, weakness says he's a normal human, but the story says he's a lightning god and is not a normal stick.
Might wanna fix that.

SCOUNDREL
05-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Ik Xero I was just dicking around.
:P

zykus
05-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Sick demo, I like how you expanded the bg story, lore is everything for me :p

SCOUNDREL
05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
I take it you haven't read my RHG story then huh?
Comes in Volume 1:Awakening,with a bonus chapter from Volume 2:The Chase.

Kizunami
05-19-2012, 08:38 PM
1. Cashmoney, thats not even your buissness
2. Please dont advertise, not to mention chat here, its not even your thread
3. Nice RHG micro.

DanmarK
05-19-2012, 09:29 PM
like the demo. . keep up the good work

Rosie
05-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Yes Micro! Good to see you got Nexon's page up! :D
But you need a 150X150 pic, and dont upload them from your computer, or else they will shrink down, upload them from Fileize (http://www.fileize.com) and use the BBcode link. :)
Good luck with battles by the way :D

Ragen
05-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Micro, so now everybody is over the fact you got your RHG page up, I'll have my thoughts on your RHG:
1) Nekuson is over-powered: Lightning, Fire, un-breakable sonic boom shotgun katana's, chains, regeneration, rage mode, and finally sprout wings and grow claws.
2) If he has so many powers, "he cannot over-power his rage mode" isn't really enough as a weakness, you're gonna need more than that.
3) What Rosie said.

Anyway, good luck with battles.