05-21-2012, 07:39 AM
http://xyperpaolo.deviantart.com/#/d50m3wc
Practice anim made in about 1 and a half hour

Xyper
05-22-2012, 12:28 PM
y u no cnc?

Patt The ODST
05-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Because of the format you just used to post this, your animation is nullified of it's skill from how you presented it.

The title suggests you just copied an earlier thread you made because nobody posted it- which is called a repost or uber-bump.

You double posted- that's another bump.

Be patient.
@Patt

Leokill
05-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Let me guess... Head first?

The movements are pretty smooth but work on the attacks. Just swinging a sword up and down while jumping isn't very cool looking.

Xyper
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Last thread died during the database error thing that set stickpage back a day or two.
Last thread was called "Cutting, slicing" and was up for 2-3 days, this thread is 2 maybe even 3 days old now, that's almost a week of no one posting I don't think I'm being impatient by bumping it.
Half my joy of animating is seeing how people react, I know it's a short anim, but cmon.

And yeah head first, though for really complex movements I have done body first, not in this one though.

Patt The ODST
05-22-2012, 01:12 PM
My bad

Your demo is really good for someone who seems so new. Just do more sideways attacks.

Xyper
05-23-2012, 01:19 AM
No problem :)
I'll continue this one, first thing I'll add next is spinning type moves or something that isn't up and down :)
Who knows, might be my first long animation :)

Patt The ODST
05-23-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm glad you aren't challenging people yet, and don't forget to stop by our tutorials. Anyone can learn from them, even the Pivot tuts on walking and easing work for any program.
@Patt

Meatpies
05-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Because of the format you just used to post this, your animation is nullified of it's skill from how you presented it.

The title suggests you just copied an earlier thread you made because nobody posted it- which is called a repost or uber-bump.

You double posted- that's another bump.

Be patient.
@Patt
stop mini modding, best friend.

I like where your animation is headed. It reminds me of a friends style of animation. It's pretty fluid, the key poses need work though as it makes it look pretty awkward. Keep it up ^^

˛˛Damilox˛˛
05-24-2012, 12:39 AM
its really smooth, but the legs are resizing .

Xyper
05-24-2012, 04:51 AM
I don't really use key poses, I just animate one after the other, maybe I should try key poses.