PDA

View Full Version : The Ferret 2 Animal's of Destiny

Zemtell15
05-23-2012, 02:07 PM
I have secrets that Bind me to my past.Chains that hold me down and won't let go.The dark secrets that create my isolation and send me into a rift that spirals downward into hate and fear that torments me.I have been keeping these thoughts to myself and never expressing them.But time is not the Critical matter, Its the truth that will unlock a doorway to a new life for me and my most beloved friend.Its been years since my death and i speak to my beloved friend from the soul of the sword that she carry's.All will soon be resurrected in her soul.Love,Hate,Pain,Fear, Loneliness,Hope, and Sorrow Have left her she has nothing else to fear.She only wants to discover what i have lost and save those who i cannot.All of my teachings are past on to her.Even if one day her quest was to end early and she joins me and her mother on the other side.She will never forget the words that had been spoken in my race:Never Doubt the Strength of the Animal Wisdom.

Zemtell15
05-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Its just a line i wrote from a story when i was a 6th grader

Sacred
05-24-2012, 01:38 PM
This seems scattered. The story jumps quickly explaining different subjects all within the same paragraph. Fix this along with your spelling and grammatical mistakes and this will be ten times better.

What grade are you in now by the way?