http://www.fileize.com/view/0b870ecf-309/

comments PLZ ?

XaioShadow
05-27-2012, 08:05 AM
THIS CAN NOT BE YOUR FIRST WEAPON ANIMATION :O
....... flip man why are you so good?

께Damilox께
05-27-2012, 09:57 AM
THX alot man, it wasn't goin to be this good if i didn't practice on those normal combos (without weapons).

XaioShadow
05-27-2012, 12:26 PM
how many frames was this?

께Damilox께
05-27-2012, 12:43 PM
67 frames .

XaioShadow
05-27-2012, 01:36 PM
cool :D

what FPS did you use

stick_killer_awsomeness
05-27-2012, 01:52 PM
nice ur so frickin good

HyMaster
05-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Pretty nice.Just fix your resizing and wobbles.And improve on your reactions.

RawGreen
05-27-2012, 08:38 PM
what FPS did you use

He used 24.3 fps
lots of frames are double frames while some layer's frames are inter-weaved.
to keep the sword movements looking smooth he avoided double framing the sword on swings.

THX alot man, it wasn't goin to be this good if i didn't practice on those normal combos (without weapons).

Like most animators you probably rushed the end quite a bit so I'll avoid conflicting this issue since you're probably already well aware.

Some of your moves are quite interesting, striking with the hilt isn't something most beginning animators and even intermediate animators can come up with. The fact you even thought of doing this impressed me a bit.

Ideally I would want you to practice swinging a sword not only top to bottom, but from his left to right(front to back from our perspective).

Another good practice for you right now would be swinging the sword while walking, while running, stand still jumping, leaping, dashing into, and ducking.
Though these are more things that spriters would use for practice, increasing the flow and durability of transitions between movements will become key for choreographing a weapon fight.

Good luck on your next practice!

께Damilox께
05-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Another good practice for you right now would be swinging the sword while walking, while running, stand still jumping, leaping, dashing into, and ducking.
Though these are more things that spriters would use for practice, increasing the flow and durability of transitions between movements will become key for choreographing a weapon fight.

Good luck on your next practice!

Thanks alot.

Some of your moves are quite interesting, striking with the hilt isn't something most beginning animators and even intermediate animators can come up with. The fact you even thought of doing this impressed me a bit.

when i animate, i have an idea about how's the animation is gonna look like when its finished, but when im about to animate a hit, i think about (what is the fastest thing that he can hit with, so i stroke with the hilt), so
coming up with moves isn't a much of a problem to me, lol .

Ideally I would want you to practice swinging a sword not only top to bottom, but from his left to right(front to back from our perspective).

yeah, thx thats what i thaught of workin on right now ^^.

your awesome . i really like your battle with swammy .

RF.Kira
06-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Awesome! Wish I was that great...

께Damilox께
06-03-2012, 09:32 PM
lol, its no biggy, i bet alot of animators had a great first sword anim .