PDA

View Full Version : Patt, Patt_The_ODST

Patt The ODST
05-27-2012, 03:01 PM
UNDER CONSTRUCTION/CHANGING RHG

Patt
http://www.fileize.com/files/277ab0d0/9c1/Patt_RHG_best_ZOOM_1.jpg
#A36303

[Patt's story and abilities are Derived from the Halo games owned by 343 industries, him and events of his story are created by me to fit that world]

Abilities-
Has a moderate full body suit of padding and armor, most large blades, sharp things, and projectiles can easily get through but it gives high defense in CQC.

By use of a blue device on his arm, Patt can lock a layer of his armor to a rigid state where he cannot move, but any impacts he takes, such as insane falls, can be minimized. After a short moment Patt will get up and return to the fight, ungrazed.

Due once again to his body, even though Patt is not necessarily strong, just wearing his armor makes his punches and kicks stronger. But Patt is lean, flexible, and quick even though that is the case.

Weapons-
Primary- Medium to long range single shot rifle. Shoots normal bullets.

Secondary- A weapon that fires sharp, pink, homing needles at targets. If 7 of these land in one area of flesh they explode in a pink mist.

Sidearm- A small green gun that shoots green bolts of hot, melting plasma. Can be charged to release an EMP. Charging or rapid fire causes overheating.

Special- A last resort, a fist-held, 2-pronged sword of pure plasma, stored as just the handle when not in use.

Jetpack- No necessarily a weapon; allows short bursts of lift during battle.

Explosive- A blue adhesive grenade. Causes burns, melting, and shockwave damage. Lethal if stuck on a target.

Weaknesses
When he is in lockdown- he is a stiff- unmoving body. Susceptible to attacks if he lands near an enemy.

The needles from his secondary gun cannot penetrate armor or any hard surfaces, they shatter after being fired after a few seconds. However when on an angle, they can ricochet.

Patt can be overwhelmed by powers that don't seem possible to him.

Constant reloading is a nuisance, his weapons can also run out of power and ammo.

Story-

Patt was a soldier in a future world. He had a squad of soldiers like himself- called The T_P_T. They were involved with the rest of the human race in an all out war with a band of alien races out to wipe out humanity.

Patt's ship arrived over a planet called Terminus. The team's plan was to evacuate the planet. However, an enemy ship arrived just after they did- Patt was already on the way to his drop pod to launch onto the planet. The Assistant Leader, Cory, had to take the ship into slipspace to escape.
Think of slipspace as a type of warp speed where you cut through a certain type of space to get from point A to B in a shorter distance. Patt shot off in his pod only to get caught in the jump. Without knowing- Patt was only half carried with the ship- he got sent into a dangerous part of space- and ending up in a whole other dimension!
It was The Realm of RHG, a world with fighters who possessed abilities inconceivable to Patt's laws of physics. Patt exited his crashed pod and wandered the strange world.

With no purpose of being in this world, Patt's plot depends on joining the stories of others. Patt has no main goal other than to help those he encounters. Therefore his story is just dependent on meeting other RHGs or events of the sort. For some of the stories of people Patt has encountered, read some of my stories on my Tumblr.
Main stories, made with ShadowKirby's Characters and friends. (http://patt-the-odst.tumblr.com/shadowkirby)
Other small public Role Plays. (http://patt-the-odst.tumblr.com/pRP)

I will have a story about Patt entering RHG along with the new RHG movie coming out, by Dipi.

Personality-
After joining RHG, Patt was already mostly accustomed to the strange abilities people of this world had. Patt is Lawful Good, and tries to stay calm and assertive. When friendly, Patt can be immature. When fighting for his life, Patt get's extremely serious and emotional. (In the sense of shouting and fierceness, not crying or anything like that)

Patt is extremely intelligent, he can figure out patterns of an opponent and sometimes turn one's strength into a weakness, or an attack onto it's user.

Demo(s)-
Back in January, I had just started flash and put together this demo as my first and only 'real' animation.
http://www.fileize.com/files/ca785bc6/636/DEMO_DONE_V1.swf
However, come this summer I will start to make a new demo showing my best skill at 24 fps.
This is what I will work on.
http://www.fileize.com/files/8b56eac6/383/house_run_0.swf

Score-
0/0/0

Availability-
Unavailable
I am not animating until summer, challenge me then.

(Shensurei) Third- Enemy
(ShadowKirby) Shadow- Friend and Ally
Rosie- Acquaintance (Unfinished)
(Laladale) Dale- Acquaintance (Unfinished)
(Subzero) Alius- Ally

DiPi
05-27-2012, 03:02 PM
ooohhh yeaah!!!!

Welcome ya, buddy!!

Shadowkirby
05-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Ish aboot toime, boi! :)

Xero
05-27-2012, 03:07 PM
You get this up, good.
welcome back to rhg.

Shensurei
05-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Third is my character, not Shadowkirby's.
>_>

Shadowkirby
05-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah, you might wanna fix that, Patt.

Patt The ODST
05-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Well, it's mainly about Shadow- and I said Shadowkirby and friends.

It will make sense as more stories come out. And the movie should also help.

I edited the story page.

From my tumblr-
"This features my timeline of stories with my friends' characters on Stickpage.

It goes from Patt’s first encounter with Shadow all the way to whatever end I come up with.

I will try to plot these in time as best as I can, the first date will be a rough estimate.

EPISODE 1- Patt VS Third ~~~1-3 weeks from landing~~~

{Episode 1 involves Patt, Shadowkirby’s RHG named Shadow, and Shensurei’s RHG, Third}

LalaDale
05-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Congratz Patt! Yah got your page up! :D

Mr. Evil
05-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Nice to see your page is up Patt, but some advice on the demo's:
Don't use the direct links, use the permanent links.
For the scene of Patt grabbing his fire-arm, i suggest line tool, and make the lines pretty thick, so it looks more like a close-up than Patt having strangely long arms.
Good luck Patt.

Rosie
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Good to see you got your RHG up Patt, you're on my list ;)

danick
05-28-2012, 01:44 PM
I've been working long enough for this, see you this summer my patt

Patt The ODST
05-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Nice to see your page is up Patt, but some advice on the demo's:
Don't use the direct links, use the permanent links.
For the scene of Patt grabbing his fire-arm, i suggest line tool, and make the lines pretty thick, so it looks more like a close-up than Patt having strangely long arms.
Good luck Patt.

I appreciate the comment- but you have to realize that was 5 months old....
Like I would make that
kind of scene again. The combo also has completely reverse reactions.

B210
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
I appreciate the comment- but you have to realize that was 5 months old....
Like I would make that
kind of scene again. The combo also has completely reverse reactions.
Hey nice rhg ^-^
Maybe we could battle sometime c:

Veir
06-10-2012, 01:33 PM
THIS IS A BAD RHG AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

Not really, I'm glad to see you finally got this up. that's what she said to you.

Shensurei
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Not really, I'm glad to see you finally got this up. that's what she said to you.
I GET IT.
IT'S A PENIS JOKE.
THAT'S FUNNY.

Patt, You actually animate better than i thought you did.
Good luck shooting people in the face later on.

Patt The ODST
06-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Changing RHG completely.

DiPi
06-23-2012, 05:06 AM
Changing RHG completely.

Who will be the next one?

Patt The ODST
06-23-2012, 05:13 AM
Hush hush, his name starts with a 'T'.

He is also one of 3 RHGs I created, two of them I made for friends. I couldn't choose between them so I made a new one. ShadowKirby helped me a tad and thus- I created a completely original RHG.

But that's all I'm divulging, although I will show everything about the two of the three in the comic brawl.

Silv
06-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Why do I have a feeling the new rhg's name will be TTap?

Patt The ODST
06-23-2012, 06:20 AM
Hahahahah (not really laughing)
Nope.

Shensurei
06-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Do you think you'll ever be using Cory as your RHG?
He sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Patt The ODST
06-23-2012, 08:50 AM
I was gonna- but I have to get out of the Halo RHGs. I want something completely original. And that is what I found.
New thread will be made once I make the demo.

I will most likely make an anim with Patt and Cory as a gift after a while.

Ghombeat
06-23-2012, 09:23 AM
why do you need to make a new thread instead of edit the main page/post alnd PM a moderator for change the thread's title?

Shensurei
06-23-2012, 09:32 AM
why do you need to make a new thread instead of edit the main page/post alnd PM a moderator for change the thread's title?
He didn't make a new thread....
What the hell...
It's like you don't even CHECK....

Mr. Evil
06-23-2012, 09:34 AM
He didn't make a new thread....
What the hell...
It's like you don't even CHECK....

New thread will be made once I make the demo.
Herp a derp.

Patt The ODST
06-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Because for some reason I can't edit the title. ;.;

Mr. Evil
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Because for some reason I can't edit the title. ;.;

You can't, if you want to, PM a mod to change it for you, no need to worry.