PDA

View Full Version : Speed battle (Zero v.s Dresnet)

Zero
05-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Dresnet: http://www.fileize.com/view/f4870dcc-689/
Zero: http://www.fileize.com/view/87ecbd84-ca0/

It was supposed to be 2 hours but Dresnet told me he was too lazy to continue after an hour, so, yeah. (Also, if this is the wrong section to post this kind of things, please do move it. I don't know which section to post this. So, yeah.)

EDIT: I noticed when I clicked the animations, the 500 internal server occurs. Hmmm, looks like we'll just have to wait. (Or is it just me. . .)

mannez
05-29-2012, 08:37 AM
to add a poll just click thread tools, add poll, and i liked dresnet one hit kill so yeah.

Zero
05-29-2012, 09:05 AM
It doesn't seem to have that option when I try to edit it.

walksmanknight
05-29-2012, 09:05 AM
I liked Zero too.

Zero
05-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks Walks. I highly appreciate that. :]

GuzFA
05-29-2012, 09:14 AM
i vote both of you <3
sexy beasts ~

walksmanknight
05-29-2012, 09:22 AM
i vote both of you /D
sexy beasts ~
You can only vote for one!

Zero
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
i vote both of you <3
sexy beasts ~
Your the sexy one. <3
EDIT: FINALLY GOT THE POLL!

Flashwire
05-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Voted Zero, l feel more effort and action in his anim.

Mikematic
05-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Dresent-
Yours was very smooth, I love the style, and you played off the laziness with a bit of humor, lol nice save! :D
I can see no flaws in this other an its short.
It was also set up a lot better, I liked the quick intro then the pwnage.
So overall there's nothing wrong with this.

Zero-
You are just taking names arn't you?
You are so new to this community, and you are already gaining your own rep by pwning people!
SO FREAKING BEAST!

Now for the anim... XD
I liked the trails, and the easing strategy, the only thing that really bugged me is when the blue stick threw his shield. I see what you were trying to do, but you didn't ease enough, it made it look unnatural and glitchy.
I apprechaite this animation better because atleast teh other stick was trying to defend itself. Which is more enjoyable to watch.
This animation was also longer, and and the end with the blur I could see you were about to pull of something nice.

So overall, I liked Dresent's and I have much respect for you bro.
And although it was set up better.

I'm afraid I have to give this one to Zero, good job both of you
(even tho I know dresent can do better >:I)

SCOUNDREL
05-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Zero isn't new?
He used to be in Toshiba Reborn.
But now he's about to be in Phoenix.

Mikematic
05-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Oh seriously?! Dang! No wonder! Scratch that Zero, I have just gained a whole lot of respect for to just now!

DANG! TOSHIBA?! ARE YOU CEREAL?!

Zero
05-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Voted Zero, l feel more effort and action in his anim.
That's because Dresnet was too lazy! Thanks a bunch man! :D

Dresent-
Yours was very smooth, I love the style, and you played off the laziness with a bit of humor, lol nice save! :D
I can see no flaws in this other an its short.
It was also set up a lot better, I liked the quick intro then the pwnage.
So overall there's nothing wrong with this.

Zero-
You are just taking names arn't you?
You are so new to this community, and you are already gaining your own rep by pwning people!
SO FREAKING BEAST!

Now for the anim... XD
I liked the trails, and the easing strategy, the only thing that really bugged me is when the blue stick threw his shield. I see what you were trying to do, but you didn't ease enough, it made it look unnatural and glitchy.
I apprechaite this animation better because atleast teh other stick was trying to defend itself. Which is more enjoyable to watch.
This animation was also longer, and and the end with the blur I could see you were about to pull of something nice.

So overall, I liked Dresent's and I have much respect for you bro.
And although it was set up better.

I'm afraid I have to give this one to Zero, good job both of you
(even tho I know dresent can do better >:I)
And this is why, my flow still needs a lot of work. But that's a really nice of C&C you got there dude, thanks! :o

Zero isn't new?
He used to be in Toshiba Reborn.
But now he's about to be in Phoenix.
Yeah, I was.

Oh seriously?! Dang! No wonder! Scratch that Zero, I have just gained a whole lot of respect for to just now!

DANG! TOSHIBA?! ARE YOU CEREAL?!
He's cereal. I was in Toshiba but then, since FA moved to SP, I didn't get the chance to go back there due to my inactivity. So, I rusted and here I am now. :]

DanmarK
05-29-2012, 09:56 PM
zero's animation is sexaaaayyyy..
voted for you zer0

Zero
05-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Aw shucks, thank you. -Blush-

balistiik
05-30-2012, 08:03 AM
lol I found dresent's humor part funny at the end, but lazyness is a bish, I know dresent can do way better(if he tried :P)

zero You had a good anim there, you had smooth movement and good attacks :o

vote for zero
great job man

dresnet
05-30-2012, 08:32 AM
LMAO woops sorry i didnt do a good job on speedbattle HUAH AHUH.

i guess ill respeedbattle with Zero cause this failed hard. not now though, busy as ff. Also im glad everyone knows i can do way better than that. ;) soz.

Zero
05-30-2012, 08:38 AM
lol I found dresent's humor part funny at the end, but lazyness is a bish, I know dresent can do way better(if he tried :P)

zero You had a good anim there, you had smooth movement and good attacks :o

vote for zero
great job man
Thank you man! :]

LMAO woops sorry i didnt do a good job on speedbattle HUAH AHUH.

i guess ill respeedbattle with Zero cause this failed hard. not now though, busy as ff. Also im glad everyone knows i can do way better than that. ;) soz.
Same, I'm busy with Guz's Tribute animation.

dresnet
05-30-2012, 12:06 PM
y u no tribute me, im fakeen pro.

stickflashanimator
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Man dresnet shouldve won <.<

Maroon
05-30-2012, 06:36 PM
I can't believe you had the guts to challenge dresnet, but i forgot you are also awesome lol

Kamikaze
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
You both awesome!
but I voted for Zero~

zykus
05-31-2012, 05:45 AM
don't know either of you, but voting for zero, for reasons already mentioned ^_^

Zero
05-31-2012, 07:59 AM
y u no tribute me, im fakeen pro.
I don't know you much. :[

Man dresnet shouldve won <.<
I can't be the judge of that.

I can't believe you had the guts to challenge dresnet, but i forgot you are also awesome lol
I am?

You both awesome!
but I voted for Zero~
Thanks Kamikaze! You seem familiar, did we meet?

don't know either of you, but voting for zero, for reasons already mentioned ^_^
Thanks man! :]

ventoinmaru
06-08-2012, 03:48 AM
im going with zero eevn though he had a better pwnage his was to short

raynmetal
06-08-2012, 04:03 AM
composed by hsm 2012-06-08
<br>really is advantageous for people today having a knee injury or those who will need backing for movement, A different function from the shoes is usually to undergo shocks. This is one other typical running shoe! It is moderately sturdy and balanced, However these shoes are comparatively unstable and there is certainly a degeneration of your support provided by the sneakers, These are shoes are in demand amongst the individuals who will need shoes which can endure shocks and also these individuals who've varus and ordinary feet. shirly 2012-06-08 linkscorp.<br>
Wut?

Anyway, zero FTW! Put more effort into his anim, even though its unfinished

Trogof
06-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Voting for zero.
@raynmental: it's an ad-bot, please delete your reply to it or you will receive an infraction...

Zero
06-08-2012, 04:27 AM
Thanks guys, although this was over a long time ago haha.