PDA

View Full Version : My sucky walk

SRC
04-28-2008, 08:10 PM
yeah, im starting to use flash (gonna buy the full version, only 16 bucks away!) so i know it sucks. Please tell me what I can do better, I don't want people going "zomfg n00bsauce u suxx0rs lololol hehekmuhawhawha! U ned 2 quit 4evur!" Just tell me what I can do better :Smile:
Antiup (http://antiup.net/files/45117603518Walk2.swf)
SwfCabin (http://www.*************/open/1209429156)

New Generation
04-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Make it less wobbly. use onion skinning. More frames.

Sparco
04-29-2008, 05:31 AM
you are pretty damn crazy if you BUY flash, I would only buy flash if i have a good running LEGAL company that runs with flash. It's just a waste of money looking at your animation, and I suppose you're not going to make money in the future with flash in a company.

animation: grab hold of a walking clip, theres lots of em on the internet, take your animation and compare the differences, keep practising and you'll get alot better ;)

SRC
04-29-2008, 08:49 AM
@ james moer, I did.
@ sparco. I already have an old version (mx 2004) so Im going to upgrade that.... And once i get it Ill be animating lots more.

Sparco
04-29-2008, 09:48 AM
may i ask how much an upgrade costs?

New Generation
04-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Still add more frames, and don't skip big spaces when he is walking, he kind of jiggles around. Make it more smoother.

xefpatterson
04-29-2008, 11:12 AM
you are pretty damn crazy if you BUY flash, I would only buy flash if i have a good running LEGAL company that runs with flash. It's just a waste of money looking at your animation, and I suppose you're not going to make money in the future with flash in a company.

animation: grab hold of a walking clip, theres lots of em on the internet, take your animation and compare the differences, keep practising and you'll get alot better ;)wouldent it be easier if u just kept on getting the free trial?i mean,ive had CS3 prof for 3 years using the free trial......it saves u money.................

Ahtex!
04-29-2008, 11:39 AM
wouldent it be easier if u just kept on getting the free trial?i mean,ive had CS3 prof for 3 years using the free trial......it saves u money.................

woah he had cs3 BEFORE it came out!
and hes been flashin for 3 years!?!?! he must be epic :O

not.

iStick G
04-29-2008, 03:24 PM
It looks like he jolts and gives you the finger at every step.

SSOutPhase
04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Since nobody in this thread seems to be helpin you and givin you good crit. I'll guess I'll go first.

When walkin, your head doesn't stay in the same exact place. It would be easier to look at if the head wasn't so big. Another big thing is that, the whole loop is not stable. It'd be easier if you had put a line down for the stick to walk on, so it wouldn't look like he's walking on air. He's not stable, therefore it makes him look like he's floating...somewhat.

The movements seem right but the they're too wobbly and makes it look wrong. Make a simple line for the stick to walk on, so you can balance it out so he's feet won't constantly move out of place.

MoDFoX
04-29-2008, 05:32 PM
He twitches every few frames, onionskin is your friend.

SRC
04-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Since nobody in this thread seems to be helpin you and givin you good crit. I'll guess I'll go first.

When walkin, your head doesn't stay in the same exact place. It would be easier to look at if the head wasn't so big. Another big thing is that, the whole loop is not stable. It'd be easier if you had put a line down for the stick to walk on, so it wouldn't look like he's walking on air. He's not stable, therefore it makes him look like he's floating...somewhat.

The movements seem right but the they're too wobbly and makes it look wrong. Make a simple line for the stick to walk on, so you can balance it out so he's feet won't constantly move out of place.
Yeah I realized about the head and wobbliness. It's hard to use brush tool with the mouse. I'll make a line for him to walk on next time. Thanks for actually being serious and trying to help me.

He twitches every few frames, onionskin is your friend.
If you would read the replies you would see that I used the onionskin. replies are your friend so you don't repost what other people said.