PDA

View Full Version : Some problems.

Kitsune
04-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I must ask, is the preloader for our site fake? I put it on the first frame of my collaboration, and it plays the same loading animation as it did when I had it with one frame. This confuses me greatly.

I'm using a different preloader thanks to this because it clearly doesn't display the loading, but I'd like an explanation if it's not too much trouble.

Collaboration is being released within the hour . :3

Schwa
04-28-2008, 10:35 PM
I must ask, is the preloader for our site fake? I put it on the first frame of my collaboration, and it plays the same loading animation as it did when I had it with one frame. This confuses me greatly.

I'm using a different preloader thanks to this because it clearly doesn't display the loading, but I'd like an explanation if it's not too much trouble.

Collaboration is being released within the hour . :3

No but it is poorly put together.

Go go go go go go go go you ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

<3

Kitsune
04-28-2008, 10:54 PM
No but it is poorly put together.

Go go go go go go go go you ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

<3

I'm so ****ing finishing this, but there are more problems:
1. For some reason, when I copypasted the collab entry outline onto the collab, they all ****ed up. Bits and pieces were missing, keyframes distorted, I'm close to done fixing this.
2. The preloader, no offense paperclip, sucks. I'm using an NG preloader.
3. Though it says it's lined up in the fla, the song isn't lined up in the credits.
4. I still have to program scene select, which will take about 10 minutes.

Then I'm done.

LN3uq
04-28-2008, 11:02 PM
grrraaaghghhhh I say, just use newground's one U:<
I don't know what the deal is with ours

Kitsune
04-28-2008, 11:08 PM
grrraaaghghhhh I say, just use newground's one U:<
I don't know what the deal is with ours

All that's left is scene select now.
:3

Schwa
04-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm so ****ing finishing this, but there are more problems:
1. For some reason, when I copypasted the collab entry outline onto the collab, they all ****ed up. Bits and pieces were missing, keyframes distorted, I'm close to done fixing this.
2. The preloader, no offense paperclip, sucks. I'm using an NG preloader.
3. Though it says it's lined up in the fla, the song isn't lined up in the credits.
4. I still have to program scene select, which will take about 10 minutes.

Then I'm done.

It's been ten ****ing minutes you **** face I will stab myself in the face I swear to you.

Then I will orgasm all over the finished product.

Grargh!