PDA

View Full Version : Plex

Plathix
06-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Plex
(Unavailable battling NinjaPivotSlayer)

http://www.fileize.com/files/c97656c0/e6c/rhg_pic.png

Abilities
Within him, he has the power to conjure lightning in many forms.
He can shoot lightning from his hands, this is his most common attack.
Plex will also sometimes cover specific parts of his body in a powerful electric current allowing him to use his arms and legs as lightning blades.
He can even use very high voltage lightning to make basic objects out of pure electricity.
Nothing complicated or detailed, just simple things like swords, shields, staves, daggers, even walls for protection.
He can't create some things like ropes, chains, firearms, or anything that is overly complex. (Keep in mind, he isn't a Green Lantern)
In dire situations, Plex can turn his entire body into pure electricity, this is known as his Pure Form. Anyone or anything that comes in contact with him while he is in this state will be electrocuted.
Also in this state, he can also run at light speed.

Weaknesses
While water doesn't directly harm him, if covered in water his powers will be disabled.
However he would still be able to use his ability if only part of his body got wet.
Adding to this, if he gets wet while in pure form, he will revert to his normal state.
Creating objects from lightning requires Plex to constantly charge whatever he has created, if he stops for even a second, it will disappear.
This makes it very taxing on his body so he doesn't use it often.

About/Story
His father worked at an electrical power plant. The company was experimenting with a new kind of eco-friendly power.
On bring your son to work day Plex (13 years old) was with his father in his office, when a loud alarm started blaring throughout the entire building.
His dad told him to stay there as he ran off to the source of the problem.
Soon after, the power plant exploded. Plex was the only known survivor, because he was near the edge of the explosion radius so he got the least of the hit.
His father was never found. Soon after this incident, Plex discovered his powers while living with his mother.
Now 17 years old, Plex is on a mission for truth. He believes his father survived the blast.
While on his search, a dying man whispered one thing into his ear before his death, "Rock Hard Gladiator".
The rest is history.

Demo
First Demo (http://www.fileize.com/view/f883ebf8-7de/)
Second Demo (Much better) (http://www.fileize.com/view/48cfa9b7-2ac/)

Battles
None yet.

Shyukimai
06-03-2012, 12:18 PM
That demo is sexy AF.

Plathix
06-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Why thank you.
This may sound "noobish" but what does AF mean?

Shyukimai
06-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Af = As fuck. lol
Edit: Not knowing internet slang isn't noobish. It just means you have a life. xD

S-Critical
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
pretty awsome RHG man, maybe we can battle someday

shadowtears
06-03-2012, 10:20 PM
This RHG is awsome.

FTS.Vendetta
06-03-2012, 10:30 PM
cool rhg! and i like your rhg pic

Plathix
06-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone. But I feel like his powers and weaknesses aren't presented well, I may re-write it.

Kegjgk
06-05-2012, 06:16 PM
LOOK AT THIS RHG ITS FUCKING AMAZING! i like your animation and though the effects weren't that amazing the fighting was tight

zykus
06-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Nice rhg, I would like to see more of your animating skill.

Plathix
06-06-2012, 03:55 AM
Well, stay tuned because another demo is on its way. Possibly today or tomorrow.