PDA

View Full Version : I need help for a video game i'm making

Tiger Skunk
04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
I need somebody to think of a name for a planet that has 6 cities on it!?! and then tell me it cuz i'm making a video game and I need a name for it and who ever gives me a really really good name for it then that person will "will" get alot of money cuz of the name u gave me! it'll be alot alot alot of money u can be sure of that cuz I don't really have any need for money only food and drinks and somewhere to live thats it! I'll have some more things to ask later! ok heres one I need all of ur help with this choic!?! wat do u think sounds better Jason Mantei or Damien Mantei?

suliro
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
youu cant think of a name??? you suck but its $money$ you are talking about?? well il give you loads of names

1.6 Futers/ancient armies (misspelt)
2.ultimate war (might be taken)
3.futre / history showdown (missspelt)
4.6 steats (miss spelt)
5.6 islands

no you dont suck get it all the time but give more info

and make a poll with the last bit

Ahtex!
04-29-2008, 03:57 PM
opsilon 6
zerixor
leminsors
asdagraphix
luchinagrafe

lol just random words for your planet XP

and erm damien mantei i guess but they dont really seem that different. (why does it matter?)

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 01:43 PM
opsilon 6
zerixor
leminsors
asdagraphix
luchinagrafe

lol just random words for your planet XP

and erm damien mantei i guess but they dont really seem that different. (why does it matter?)

cuz its the main characters name I don't know wat to name him so i'm asking people! and those names r funny:Happy:

Gavel
04-30-2008, 01:55 PM
For the planets, give us some more information on the attributes of the planets other than that it only has six cities. But I guess gartering from that information, I could come up with the name Hexieri (driven from the Greek prefix for "six").

As for the two names, I choose neither. Both names Jason and Damien sound more along the lines of a demonic theme and unless that's what you're going for, they might not work. And what exactly does the name Mantei relate to? It sounds like you just made it up because it sounds kind of cool to you. If you were to base the last name off of a word from another language, and the word described this person's personality or appearance, then that would work better.

Chimaera
04-30-2008, 02:02 PM
You know, most people would be more worried about the game's engines...

Jet
04-30-2008, 02:12 PM
iramatek
zaurak
namoris
Ctu'lute
chak - korg
wynter
He'lented
charmshred
voldragore
deio
zol'at
cabala
gnosis web

good enough?

Gavel
04-30-2008, 02:31 PM
You know, most people would be more worried about the game's engines...
Why are you assuming he doesn't have all this already worked out? If he's getting paid for this, then most likely, he knows what he's doing.

Unless this is some kind of scam and when one of us gives him our information for the money he'll send us, he'll really just steal our identity or something. But it doesn't matter to me because I have no risk. I have no money and no information on my Paypal account.

Quoting again because Jet's greedy and gay.

For the planets, give us some more information on the attributes of the planets other than that it only has six cities. But I guess gartering from that information, I could come up with the name Hexieri (driven from the Greek prefix for "six").

As for the two names, I choose neither. Both names Jason and Damien sound more along the lines of a demonic theme and unless that's what you're going for, they might not work. And what exactly does the name Mantei relate to? It sounds like you just made it up because it sounds kind of cool to you. If you were to base the last name off of a word from another language, and the word described this person's personality or appearance, then that would work better.

suliro
04-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Hexico

6 and Mexico = Hexico = Yo

sorry for coping spazz

Chimaera
04-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Why are you assuming he doesn't have all this already worked out? If he's getting paid for this, then most likely, he knows what he's doing.

Wellsir;

ChimaeraLogic:
He states he is making a videogame, this is either unlikely or miss-worded.
His grammar.
He states that he will be paying.
Logically, why would you go to a stick animating website.
Highly unrealistic his claims are true.

Also, read his post out-loud.

Gavel
04-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Hexico

6 and Mexico = Hexico = Yo

sorry for coping spazz
Why would you name it after Mexico? We don't know if this planet he's talking about is run down and has an unsanitary water supply.

And Hexico reminds me too much of the gas station, not a planet.

suliro
04-30-2008, 03:03 PM
that means he is joining stickpage and he belives its a good website

chimera shutup with that his giving one of us money

I think lot of people like mexico (i dont)

Vervanda
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Cyslicon is a swell name

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 04:20 PM
youu cant think of a name??? you suck but its $money$ you are talking about?? well il give you loads of names

1.6 Futers/ancient armies (misspelt)
2.ultimate war (might be taken)
3.futre / history showdown (missspelt)
4.6 steats (miss spelt)
5.6 islands

no you dont suck get it all the time but give more info

and make a poll with the last bit

ok those names r kind of wat i'm not lookin for! but heres some more info. but first wat name do u think is better? ok heres some things about the game, its guna be an RPG game, and the year is 7657439, and it takes place at the end of the universe (end of time) and each city has a different race in it (species) and I have a picture of the planet from front and back on deviantART and the moons will come soon on there "soon" I hope! ok I g2g now but wat ever u wana know about the game just ask!

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Cyslicon is a swell name

maybe but I'll think about it!

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 04:28 PM
iramatek
zaurak
namoris
Ctu'lute
chak - korg
wynter
He'lented
charmshred
voldragore
deio
zol'at
cabala
gnosis web

good enough?

kind of but keep trying if u want

Sawc
04-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Civsix, The Sixth City, Seis City, Urban Six, Planet of Six, Metropolis Six, The Sixth Stretch, Sixcit, Planet ScIiXtie. Scix.

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
I need somebody to think of a name for a planet that has 6 cities on it!?! and then tell me it cuz i'm making a video game and I need a name for it and who ever gives me a really really good name for it then that person will "will" get alot of money cuz of the name u gave me! it'll be alot alot alot of money u can be sure of that cuz I don't really have any need for money only food and drinks and somewhere to live thats it! I'll have some more things to ask later! ok heres one I need all of ur help with this choic!?! wat do u think sounds better Jason Mantei or Damien Mantei?

ok u people want more info? well heres some more info. the main character that u be was Bioengineered to be a better warrior in battle. all of the people that volunteered for being bioengineered for battle were tested for wat they were able to do but the testing for him went rong because he messed up one simple thing and now he is able to absorb different kinds of unworldly elements and use them against enemies. the year is in human years 7657439! and it takes place at the end of the universe (end of time) and each city has a different race in it (species) and I have a picture of the planet from front and back on deviantART.com and the moons will come soon on there "soon" I hope! and the game is an RPG game. I think thats it so far I'll update on this later when new things come, and this is no scam i'm serios about this this is a six part game but the sixth game has 2 parts. so yeah thats it for now!

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Civsix, The Sixth City, Seis City, Urban Six, Planet of Six, Metropolis Six, The Sixth Stretch, Sixcit, Planet ScIiXtie. Scix.

its not just about the cities but those r some good names!

Sawc
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Races of time? What about Scix Races?

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Races of time? What about Scix Races?

the name is the name of the planet and also the name of the game!

vegeta
04-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I cannot believe none of you have flamed him yet.

Sawc
04-30-2008, 05:40 PM
the name is the name of the planet and also the name of the game!

You mean you liked mine?

Gavel
04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
ok u people want more info? well heres some more info. the main character that u be was Bioengineered to be a better warrior in battle. all of the people that volunteered for being bioengineered for battle were tested for wat they were able to do but the testing for him went rong because he messed up one simple thing and now he is able to absorb different kinds of unworldly elements and use them against enemies. the year is in human years 7657439! and it takes place at the end of the universe (end of time) and each city has a different race in it (species) and I have a picture of the planet from front and back on deviantART.com and the moons will come soon on there "soon" I hope! and the game is an RPG game. I think thats it so far I'll update on this later when new things come, and this is no scam i'm serios about this this is a six part game but the sixth game has 2 parts. so yeah thats it for now!
Thanks for ignoring me. It because I'm black, isn't it?

As for the dude's name, since he can adapt to stuff, maybe he should name should be Jason Accomidius, or Jason Accodium (derived from the the Latin word for "adapt"). Just a subtle foreshadowing at his soon to be acquired powers.

As for the planet's name, I suggest Peractilius or Peratorium (more subtle hinting, this time hinting at the fact that this is set during the end of time).

Oh and don't double post. If you have something to add to your post, use the http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif button, please.

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 10:09 PM
You mean you liked mine?

yeah I kind of like it

Gavel
04-30-2008, 10:11 PM
And you ignore me again. Thanks, man. Real grateful of you.

Well, I didn't want to use this razorblade, but I guess I'll have to, now. Bye, gu

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks for ignoring me. It because I'm black, isn't it?

As for the dude's name, since he can adapt to stuff, maybe he should name should be Jason Accomidius, or Jason Accodium (derived from the the Latin word for "adapt"). Just a subtle foreshadowing at his soon to be acquired powers.

As for the planet's name, I suggest Peractilius or Peratorium (more subtle hinting, this time hinting at the fact that this is set during the end of time).

Oh and don't double post. If you have something to add to your post, use the http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif button, please.

no its not because ur black cuz I am 2 a little. I like the name that I thought of and the last name is actually a real last name and yeah at the end of time and i'll be sure to use the edit thingy!

Tiger Skunk
04-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I cannot believe none of you have flamed him yet.

wat do u mean by that?

suliro
05-01-2008, 11:35 AM
i,ve told yo hexico

Tiger Skunk
05-01-2008, 04:57 PM
i,ve told yo hexico

hexico doesn't sound so good to me! sory

awsomeharry
05-05-2008, 10:52 AM
lol what about leqedoir

Tiger Skunk
05-05-2008, 01:57 PM
lol what about leqedoir

lol wow that sounds interesting but not wat i'm looking for sory

Dreamer
05-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Jason Pratopare
Dreed Ulosore
Karn Belong
Simon Cowles
Rederikt Bunadrea
Trist Gonnau
Joint Reflex

Just a few.

Tiger Skunk
05-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Jason Pratopare
Dreed Ulosore
Karn Belong
Simon Cowles
Rederikt Bunadrea
Trist Gonnau
Joint Reflex

Just a few.

lol Simons name? u gata be kidding but those other names arent wat I was suggesting but they'er alright!