PDA

View Full Version : someone's coming!

varun992
06-07-2012, 10:30 AM
here's who.. (http://www.fileize.com/view/0f2cc1d4-dfa/)
This is just the first glimpse..just wanted to make something apart from all blood and bones.
Let me know what you think! :)

raynmetal
06-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Honestly XD this is leagues better than the video you had up on youtube(explaining fluids, I think), you've improved like hell. I like how cinematic the whole thing was :D

You still need to work on making the whole thing a bit more smooth. Right now your animation is very jerky, so i'd say set the onion frame thingy to about three or four frames so that you have the ability to keep track of the movement arcs of each of the limbs(theyre probably called something else, not sure what).
3/4th angle running, top-down, and the whole 3d thing was awesome, though i'd say you should make it more consistent by using a rounder shape for the feet instead of rectangles.
Also once your guy has started running, don't have him slow down in between steps. It starts looking more like a jog than a run. If a jogging movement was what you were trying to achieve, no problem.

Anyhoo~ Good luck, and I want to see some more stuff from you :D

varun992
06-08-2012, 12:29 AM
hey thanks a lot..that's great encouragement! yeah you got it spot on,I do keep the onion skin just to one back and front,so i'l keep that in mind..and about the running thing too.Great piece of advice :)
Hope to improve when i post next!