mannez
06-08-2012, 05:50 PM
i vote for harley coz royce cheated and harleys actually made sense

Harleyg
06-08-2012, 06:07 PM
thanks manny seems like im winning so far

mannez
06-08-2012, 06:08 PM
yeah and since its an auto win coz royce cheated i guess we can already celebrate http://www.fileize.com/view/be91c4f3-5d6/

Tee
06-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I vote Vive, royce was wobbly.

Zero
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Animation wise, Royce won.
Fair wise, Harleyg won.

I'm pretty sure speed battles are voted through how quality their animations are and it isn't really cheating when the opponent knew it. If you really hated him cheating, you could've just took down the poll and declared yourself winner because of that but come now, it's a speed battle, things happen.

Kazumi
06-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Animation wise, Royce won.
Fair wise, Harleyg won.

I'm pretty sure speed battles are voted through how quality their animations are and it isn't really cheating when the opponent knew it. If you really hated him cheating, you could've just took down the poll and declared yourself winner because of that but come now, it's a speed battle, things happen.

yea lol, tnx. and besides i dunno what to do, first speed battle, lol
but i have to accept what's going on, lol

But the true ones who cheated are manneh and harleyg cuz they ruined my focus on doing my work by forcing me to rush and admit that i lost. And besides, they planned to spread words so that people thinks im cheating. I cant cheat for just two minutes, lol.

Mikematic
06-08-2012, 06:44 PM
yeah and since its an auto win coz royce cheated i guess we can already celebrate http://www.fileize.com/view/be91c4f3-5d6/
I hope that was a joke, cuss that's not necessary at all....
Anyways.......

Harleyg

Yours was nice, but it was short, and didn't have sound effects.
But it had a rock hard angel at the end.

Royce-

Yours was a little choppy, but the combo was nice, you didn't get the other RHG's color or weapon right. Which can be disrespectful. And some of the SFX were a little late.

It's not that big of a crime if the other dude had extra time, and its not "Cheating" all the time.
But I do understand that it's wrong.

Me and Oliver had a speed battle, that was supposed to last 3 days, that was like a month ago.
So I told Oliver he can extend his part to make it far.

So I think i'm gonna give this one tooooooooooooooooooooooo.........
* Suspense builds*

Harleyg

Sorry I just cant give it to Royce, but I really want to.
But that still isn't inexcusable for what Mannez did.
(Unless if it was a joke. But saying that he sucks isn't cool)

MethodAnims1
06-08-2012, 06:46 PM
i Vote for royce because harleyg's fps was too low

Kazumi
06-08-2012, 06:56 PM
i Vote for royce because harleyg's fps was too low

Tnx brah, looks like this isnt the time to give up

Harleyg
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
24fps is too low? what?? and its looking close

Mikematic
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
yea lol, tnx. and besides i dunno what to do, first speed battle, lol
but i have to accept what's going on, lol

But the true ones who cheated are manneh and harleyg cuz they ruined my focus on doing my work by forcing me to rush and admit that i lost. And besides, they planned to spread words so that people thinks im cheating. I cant cheat for just two minutes, lol.

Actually at this new found evidence, this doesn't seem far at all, that's not far at all.

Harleyg I taught you were better than that, your just getting your clan members to vote for you so you can win. And spreading lies.
And I didn't realize that it was only 2 minutes!
I mean seriously! 2 minutes couldn't do anything!
I change my vote, i'm voting for Royce!

Kazumi
06-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Actually at this new found evidence, this doesn't seem far at all, that's not far at all.

Harleyg I taught you were better than that, your just getting your clan members to vote for you so you can win. And spreading lies.

no, our battle wuz 1 hour and i wuz late for two minutes bcuz of browser lags

mannez
06-08-2012, 07:53 PM

thats not what happened at all, royce had more than 2 minuites and we never spread any lies even syrius was there with us counting. also i didnt vote because harley is in my clan, i voted because of the actual content which was in my opinion greater than royces, and now royce is playing the victim who , even before the battle, was insulting me without any means to

Kazumi
06-08-2012, 07:57 PM
so, 1 minute is equal to 10 seconds?

Zero
06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
no, our battle wuz 1 hour and i wuz late for two minutes bcuz of browser lags
Wait, wait, wait, wait. . .
You guys are making this a big deal, because of 2 minutes? What the. . .
You guys are overreacting! 2 minutes isn't much of a big deal. Heck, even an additional 20 minutes isn't a big deal. You guys are too dramatic. :|

Mikematic
06-08-2012, 08:56 PM
thank you for having sense Zero.

Pickup
06-08-2012, 11:40 PM
voting for royce and thats all.
XD

Harleyg
06-09-2012, 06:19 AM

IM not geting my clan members to vote, manneh just liked mine, ok? And spreading lies. what? i have not said anything!? what have i done...

nice battle royce, i think you have won.