PDA

View Full Version : DestoryingMyName

RobSenski
06-09-2012, 02:00 PM
My first animation! It took me a little while, but im extremely happy with how it turned out. This is only the beginning for me. I had so much fun making them that now i have to make more. Rhg's, animation that make u laugh and of course some sick action animations. (currently working on two Rhg characters.) Im gonna be strong >:O!!!.
I used Adobe flash on this one and will prob stick with it.
http://www.fileize.com/view/5f6991fb-a87/

Zoebe
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
That is a Pretty cool consept.

There were a lot of un-needed pauses in there. Try and make some parts flow more. Just a suggestion, but add like a small shaking effect in there for the pieces falling and some of the more powerful punches.

RobSenski
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the advice! yah i think ill incorporate some shakes. I used a V-cam right?

Irian
06-09-2012, 05:18 PM
pretty awesome for a first animation. You know you're only allowed to use 1 rhg though right?

RobSenski
06-09-2012, 05:31 PM
D:!! U mean i cant make two characters and compete them both in rhg separately?

Zoebe
06-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Sorry for the late response. I actually would have made to words into a symbol and shook them that way. Im pretty new with flash so I don't know how to use v-cam.

RobSenski
06-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Sorry for the late response. I actually would have made to words into a symbol and shook them that way. Im pretty new with flash so I don't know how to use v-cam.

Oh yah thats a pretty good idea! Maybe ill touch it up when i finish with my other projects