Herom
06-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Herom

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t513/Herom1/Herom.png

Ablilities:
*Able to control Fire/unleash fire/Extend fire
*Has a Scarf that creates a variety of weapons
*3 Different Customs modes
* Custom 1 - (Technique) makes a heatwave around herom that is intensified to knock out all weaklings and show the tough guys(RHG)(can be done without moving).
* Custom 2 - Fire inside Herom's Body starts to Burst rapidly like a solar Flare which makes Herom Stronger, Faster, Tougher.
* Custom 3 - Herom's Body allows fire inside Herom's bones harden / expand body parts for bigger Impacts.
* Inhuman senses when it comes to combat Herom knows how to use his surroundings.
Since Herom is Fire he can Flex his body as long as fire in his bones he can move further out which tempts him to act like he can reach anything.

Weaknesses:
*Massive Water
*Not Having the scarf weakens his power by 1/2
*Ground/Rock Type Attack Affect Herom
*Sharp Weapons/objects like Swords can still cut Herom's Bones/body

About:
Herom Grew up In a Temple Near a Small Village and A big Forest. The people that lived there who Praised A Fire Dragon who protected them and trained them how to use fire. Herom trained in fire in the temple until he was 14 years old over that time he had done a lot of crazy stuff and had 3 friends with him that would stay at the temple and cause little trouble in their village with him.The Dragon was always happy for them to stay at the temple. So Herom learned more fire than most of the people in his village. One day when he was 14 he had heard that there was a scarf that had the spirit of their dragon within it and it would be passed to the most worthy person. Knowing this scarf Herom told his friends about it and one extra person that had just moved there who was very strange and couldn't stand the dragon apparently. A month after the kid had lived there An attack had started and he was the enemies son who was used to destroy them. they burned the villages and parts of the temple. Herom knew that he and his friends had to protect the temple. The Dragon fought as much enemies as it could but had fallen and given all its spirit to the scarf. Knowing that the Enemy was after the scarf Herom and his 3 friends protected it for 3 days and 3 nights. blood shed was everywhere and then the enemy leader's son came for the scarf. He knew all their attacks and weaknesses. Therefore he trained for them and in the end was about to grab the scarf when Herom was hit on the Head next to the scarf. His 3 friends told him to take the scarf and run while they had him pinned down. Herom knew what he had to do. So he took the scarf and ran as far as possible. 5 days later which was 5 days left until he became 15 years old. Herom had decided he would choose the path of the Dragon. which meant that if you had wore the scarf you would have to take the dragons characteristic's. This made Herom 3 times as strong with this Herom Kept training and training until he reached all his different custom modes. After that he went back to the Temple and saw that everyone was dead only his 3 friends survived for his birthday and told him that the Dragon wanted him to have the scarf for his birth day. Herom was surprised and quickly wanted to train more after. Also his friends had told him that they defeated the enemies that came and wished the best of luck for Herom. Soon Herom figured that he would continue on for his friends and still try to live happily for his members. Also, Herom realized that the dragon's spirit was inside the scarf which meant he wasn't dead and Herom was correct. The Dragon said he would go anywhere with Herom. Ever Since then Herom Travels Randomly Having fun And Hoping To get Stronger.

Demos:

Battles: (None Yet)

Un-Avavailable

soul
06-13-2012, 02:32 PM
nice rhg wanna join my clan

Kingkoo
06-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Nice idea for a RHG!

But there are a few of things I must inform you of.

1. Your pic has to be 150x150. Yours is 149x149. (Yup I know, I'm a perfectionist)

2. You might want to increase the amount of frames + framerate in your demo. It looks very jumpy.

3. 'Demoes' is spelt 'Demos'.

Herom
06-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Nice idea for a RHG!

But there are a few of things I must inform you of.

1. Your pic has to be 150x150. Yours is 149x149. (Yup I know, I'm a perfectionist)

2. You might want to increase the amount of frames + framerate in your demo. It looks very jumpy.

3. 'Demoes' is spelt 'Demos'.

lol ill fix it also and im sure its 150x150 Lol cuz i entered it in fireworks but thanks about the first demo ill change it tmr im a bit tired atm xD.

Herom
06-13-2012, 06:15 PM
man i just saw 149x149 i better fix it.

also soul i just started out so i wanna wait a bit before i look for clans but thx for offer. :D

Kingkoo
06-13-2012, 06:49 PM
I challenge you to a RHG battle!

(Pm me with your response)

Oberon
06-14-2012, 06:05 AM
Don't triple post. Don't even double post. Generally that's looked down upon unless your announcing an update to your RHG.

Herom
06-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Done with my rhg.

Prodigy
06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
You forgot to give you status (Available or unavialable)

Herom
06-24-2012, 06:49 PM
You forgot to give you status (Available or unavialable)

kk btw im available xD.