PDA

View Full Version : Ajizzy- full body attempt

Ajizzy
06-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone! I love fullbody animation. The problem is that i just recently started to attempt to do my own.
Here is a simple punch kick combo i did about a week or two ago. I thik I did pretty well seeing that i did this with a little acer netbook touch pad. Let me know what you all think about it. Thanks in advance and ill be back with more anims for you all to see.
~Ajizzy signing off

http://www.fileize.com/view/a3edd6cd-828/

Drone
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
It was very wobbly and the characters resized quite a bit, but it was good for a first try.
If you have problems with resizing then try using the grid to keep them about the same size throughout the anim

Ajizzy
06-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback Drone. Resizing is one of my biggest issues when doing full body and i will try to work on that.

Drone
06-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback Drone. Resizing is one of my biggest issues when doing full body and i will try to work on that.
alright bro, and no problem :D

kymjaga
06-16-2012, 03:29 PM
first of all dont go straight into it looking at the animation even the bg i could tell u either dont know the basic rules for art and animation or dont use them.

if you want to do full body learn how to and practice drawing first

animating wise learn and practice regular movements then slowly go int the mor advanced stuff

N.B its always nice to study other drawing or look at references