PDA

View Full Version : 2nd fullbody animation exercise

Dogface
06-18-2012, 02:19 AM
Hey people,
I'm planning out my very first R.H.G character, and at 4.00 something in the morning I decided to try an animate my character in a full body using his dagger.
It's very rough, probably because at 4 am it becomes hard to concentrate on what your doing properly. Anyway Cnc is cool, so do it.

Here you go (http://www.fileize.com/view/7d02322d-f01/)

Hyun
06-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Seems like the legs distort a lot near the end. You had good structure starting out on the first frame, but then it loses the joints and the shape of the body parts. Try keeping it as structured as you did on the first frame throughout the whole animation and i think it'll turn out a lot better

acid
06-18-2012, 11:58 AM
in my way to make anim like this . it only pay 5 frame at least
just try some stuck frame in suitable time , it will good for your efficiency and without damage the quality =)

dabigE13
06-18-2012, 01:29 PM
you might want to try some doubleframing in your case. i couldnt figure out what looked funny so i played it frame by frame and since it wasnt double framed the body changed a bit through the animation!
not only with what hyun was talking about, where his body was different at the end as it was from the beginning. but also his body changed slightly with every frame just enough to make the animation look inconsistent!
angle of his changing is what first caught my eye!