PDA

View Full Version : my best

Automaton
05-01-2008, 08:38 AM
its my bet anim so far imo. am i finally high beginner? (i know ranks are shit and bla bla bla, but im guna keep askin until im at least borderline). anything to improve on in this? i think the flash bit is a bit, erm... jerky?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/jrockpunk1/bestloop-runandwallpush.gif

Jet
05-01-2008, 11:39 AM
not really. the running is good, but we need more movies.
a gun anim?

and if thats your best EVAR, then no....

the running was smart though.

Automaton
05-01-2008, 12:29 PM
yeah thanks. thats the problem with me. i always make shorts. i can never thik of anything long to animate. like with a storyline.

Darc
05-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Yeah, it was too short to tell really, also, after the flashes, he appears too high above the ground. The running needs a tad more easing. Try doing an obstacle course that doesn't include anything too hard.

btw, consistancy is the key, but when it comes to asking for high beginner, don't do that a lot. Only took me 3 tries :D

Jet
05-01-2008, 11:52 PM
somebody presses a button which says:
ImPrObAbIlItY dRiVe
(yeah, madness combat)
and then random stuff starts happening.

Dragonkof
05-02-2008, 04:11 AM
or a random walks through a door, and say:
"Oh Dragon! Your Home!"
Then make the Telephone ring, and the figure runs out the door.

Automaton
05-02-2008, 08:28 AM
yeah. im in the middle of making a longer anim atm. its just a basic one. a guy shoots another guy, it zooms in on the other guy, he jumps over the bullet, gets zapped in to nowhere etc etc. i havent finished yet, but i dont think theres enough movements, i was trying to make it more cinematic.

Babapadaple
05-02-2008, 08:54 AM
i like it it, the flashes are cool, but yeah, a little more easing.

Lone Wolf
05-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Take out the flashes and actually do the movements please, it looks like you half assed it. And he's also pretty stiff when he's in the air. Make sure you tilt him one way on pixel at a time or something. And work on the landing. It's uneased, and he seems to start running the moment his feet touch the ground.

Automaton
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
yeah its half arsed. i couldnt be bothered to do the movements, but ive finally finished my best anim so far!