dawG
05-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Is gej a good name for this?

http://antiup.net/view.php?id=82114836044Gej.swf

The explosion suck, I really need help on that :D

Btw, I'm only using mouse, cause i have no tablet :(

iStick G
05-01-2008, 12:26 PM
I think it's good, and I liked the explosion, it's just the impact and action of the guy when he hit the explosion was quite stiff. I don't know what a Gej is so I can't really say if it's a good name for the animation or not. Also, the only other problem is the animation takes too long to restart, he lies of the ground for quite a long time.

sleepydan
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Why name it, unless your going to expand it, in which case call it what you like, nobody will judge you.

Jousteh
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
The thread name means ''gay'' in my regular language.

Anyway I liked the animation.

New Generation
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I think it's good, and I liked the explosion, it's just the impact and action of the guy when he hit the explosion was quite stiff. I don't know what a Gej is so I can't really say if it's a good name for the animation or not. Also, the only other problem is the animation takes too long to restart, he lies of the ground for quite a long time.

It's not a problem, he can make the stick figure lie there all day you know. It's the viewer that does the job, if he wants to see it again, he rewinds it so he shouldn't wait too long. In any case, a lot of artists put replay buttons to replay the animation wherever the viewer wants to see it again, do not blame him, some don't put replay buttons up there. Mkay?

TL;DR - RIGHT CLICK>REWIND.

The explosion was kind of bad, needed more force, and some more particles too.

sleepydan
05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
The thread name means ''gay'' in my regular language.

Anyway I liked the animation.

Well maybe not Gej then, lol.

dawG
05-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks everyone <3

mint
05-01-2008, 03:19 PM
I seriously liked it. Really smooth and i liked how the blood was sketchy and stuff. The explosion wasn't too bad either =)

dawG
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Also thanks to you 'mint' <3

iStick G
05-01-2008, 04:20 PM
It's not a problem, he can make the stick figure lie there all day you know. It's the viewer that does the job, if he wants to see it again, he rewinds it so he shouldn't wait too long. In any case, a lot of artists put replay buttons to replay the animation wherever the viewer wants to see it again, do not blame him, some don't put replay buttons up there. Mkay?

TL;DR - RIGHT CLICK>REWIND.

The explosion was kind of bad, needed more force, and some more particles too.

If you're implying that I am impatient because I use restart buttons in my animations, you should know I don't even know how to make a restart button.

mint
05-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Also thanks to you 'mint' <3

<3 to you too =D