PDA

View Full Version : Dinner party

dabigE13
07-04-2012, 09:45 AM
3 nice gentlemen are having a dinner party when they're interupted by a interesting guest!
http://www.fileize.com/view/45c86b88-edf/
please enjoy! comment if you like

Skyshark
07-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Pretty awesome. Can't see much wrong with this one. :)

Skiller
07-04-2012, 02:38 PM
The walk in the beginning was a little wobbly, otherwise it was fine. You have some good moves, just ease a little more on the follow through of your punches/kicks etc. Also the blood seemed lazy at some parts. Like at the end when the guy hit the wall, you just put a frame of blood on the wall. Maybe next time you could make a little splash or something. Also add more particles to your blood, it was a little hard to see. Overall, like the rest of your animations, this one was very enjoyable.

dabigE13
07-04-2012, 03:36 PM
The walk in the beginning was a little wobbly, otherwise it was fine. You have some good moves, just ease a little more on the follow through of your punches/kicks etc. Also the blood seemed lazy at some parts. Like at the end when the guy hit the wall, you just put a frame of blood on the wall. Maybe next time you could make a little splash or something. Also add more particles to your blood, it was a little hard to see. Overall, like the rest of your animations, this one was very enjoyable.

yes i would definitely agree with the blood! shouldve put more effort in to making more particles and stuff! thank you for the criticism :)

toramaki
07-05-2012, 08:18 AM
really cool :D i hav no business critiquing this because i probably can't do better myself but if u want my opinion the only problem was the walk at the beginning, a bit wobbly, like skiller sed, and there was just a bit of resizing. all in all, really good besides.

dabigE13
07-05-2012, 10:24 AM
really cool :D i hav no business critiquing this because i probably can't do better myself but if u want my opinion the only problem was the walk at the beginning, a bit wobbly, like skiller sed, and there was just a bit of resizing. all in all, really good besides.

yeah the resizing is something i seem to slack off on! thanks!