PDA

View Full Version : HYUSHED - But not quite

acb
07-06-2012, 07:11 AM
http://www.fileize.com/view/7c111ba6-ebd/

Hah' I used Hyun's part in Rushed 3 but I made it so some random guy stops Hyun's epic'ness :3

This is not to be taken seriously, since it took about 5-10 mins. Just messing around really.

lunchboxkid94
07-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Hello.
My name is lunchboxkid94, a.k.a. ElevenSixteenWoody on YouTube.
I am doing a collab video, and I welcome anyone's input, plus I will insert some of my own too. There are several guidelines that I would like you to follow should you participate in this. I will DEFINITELY give everyone that contributes credit at the end of the video and in the description. Okay, here are the guidelines:
-24 fps frame rate....or at least decently smooth.
-Use either blue or black stickfigures, because using more than two colors is very distracting.
-Dimensions are 1280 x 720....so that it fits the widescreen resolution, 16:9.
-Don't send me .swf files, just send me the raw files, like .flv and TRUST ME, I will NOT mess with the animations. I really don't seek to get in trouble anyways.
-theme is random stick figure comedy
-Deadline is July 20th.
-Send the file(s) to ajw13416@gmail.com, which is my email, so that I can include your animation clips in my video

Skiller
07-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Tehe', no one likes commenting on my shizz', meh' oh well. :3

there really isn't anything to comment on... you took someone else's animation and added a couple frames. And you said it wasn't to be taken seriously, so why say anything? :p

acb
07-07-2012, 06:44 AM
thats the thing dude, i wanted some hater comments :p i got some last time :DDD and then I be all like 'nah dude I joke' :3

Skiller
07-07-2012, 08:19 AM
thats the thing dude, i wanted some hater comments :p i got some last time :DDD and then I be all like 'nah dude I joke' :3

You... WANT hater comments? :/

acb
07-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Well, at the time yeah since I never get comments for anything I post up, but yeah, I get bored..

Skiller
07-07-2012, 11:11 AM
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard lmfao

Gnyse
07-07-2012, 08:12 PM
WHY!?! WH@T DID HYUN EVAR DO TOO YOU!!??? OMG HATE HATE HATE HATE!
Jk
It looks nice good job.