PDA

View Full Version : Give me a combo and a joke

tsukubane
07-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Give me a quick combo and a joke, I'll get to work, we all get gay. Inspired by Foscex, zee-the-king, and Ragindxdemon.

Make the joke ten seconds or less. Maybe an insult and a comeback. Yo mamma joke are encouraged as long as it's original.

And the combo should be around 10 to 20 hits. If you wish to be that guy and rage I'll give you a very special feature.

Kingster7: http://www.fileize.com/view/17c20200-d5d/

Kingster7
07-07-2012, 04:51 PM
punch, grab, grab, grab, grab, uppercut , punch, jab, grab, ball kick
Yo mama so poor, her tits are real
'-'

Skiller
07-07-2012, 05:08 PM
punch, grab, grab, grab, grab, uppercut , punch, jab, grab, ball kick
Yo mama so poor, her tits are real
'-'

Da fuq is up with you and grabs >_>
Anyways kick, spinkick, double punch, knee to the face, dropkick, punch, people's elbow, grab, throw, roundhouse kick
Yo mama so fat I took a pic of her last christmas... its still printing yo!

toramaki
07-07-2012, 05:35 PM
punch, punch,trip, uppercut, lion's barrage
bruce lee once got in a fight with a wookie and tore IT's arms off

Kingster7
07-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Da fuq is up with you and grabs >_>
Anyways kick, spinkick, double punch, knee to the face, dropkick, punch, people's elbow, grab, throw, roundhouse kick
Yo mama so fat I took a pic of her last christmas... its still printing yo!

What? grabs are epic :rolleyes:

rainbow
07-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust,
SUPER Pelvic thrust!

Chuck Norris can ski up-hill.

AwakenedRage
07-07-2012, 07:37 PM
^.^; thanks for the shout out, but also add zee-the-king cause he was the second to do this, and I was the third. But anyway my combo for you isssss:
Kick, roundhouse kick, punch, uppercut, spinning kick, elbow, punch, head butt, finally a stomp :D.

tsukubane
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust, Pelvic thrust,
SUPER Pelvic thrust!

Chuck Norris can ski up-hill.

Are you serious? Are you completely serious?

Foscex
07-08-2012, 07:14 AM
why is everyone doing this now??????
still nice of you that you gave me credit :D

punch, punch, kick, knee, elbow, break legg, break arm, break neck, decap, epic pose

Stick Omega
07-08-2012, 08:09 AM
how about: punch,punch,upperkick,punch(in the air),a little bit fast punch,faster punch,more faster punch,invisible punch(can't see you punch),Smack down dan screwdiver(using it hand to became a screwdriver and spin and crash it)
then it say:"I can tie my shoe laces!!" there done :D

épique
07-08-2012, 09:01 AM
punch punch kcickckcickcickcickckck hump attack

Why did the chicken cross the road?

zpower
07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
punch,punch,roundhouse kick
i once fell down the stairs now im dead

Amf
07-08-2012, 11:03 AM
goldfish slap, rub, spice, touch, rice, become soggy, finishing twitch.

momma is toopid

Cythe
07-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Punch , Punch , Punch , Kick , Kick , UpperCut , FALCON PUNCH!!!!
Yo momma so fat that she doesn't need the internet , she's already world wide!.

flamedude
07-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Kick, punch, punch, ball kick, elbow, bone breaking knee attack, smash against the wall, decapitation.

Yo momma so fat when she gets robbed, she types 911.. on the microwave.

Newarmagedon
07-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Puc, Kick, Kick, upercut (enemy goes up), jump, bruce lee kick in da stomage, down punch, land in his pelvis
Ur moma is so nice that once i went to ur house she offered me some cookies >:D (no guys, seriously, stop da moms jokes u.u)

Kioper
07-08-2012, 02:14 PM
punch, kick, air kick, smash guy into ground
your mama so poor, when i went to her house for dinner, i saw three peas on the plate, i took one and she said "don't be selfish"