PDA

View Full Version : Some Different Flash Animations

shotzy1313
05-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi all,

Im new to the forum... I joined in hopes to get some feed back... I am sure I will probably get some mixed reactions with these... lol

So I was going through my old computer and came acorss these that I made about 6-7 years ago... I laughed my ass off and had to put them up on youtube... I put alot of time into them at the time but they are pretty amature compared to the stuff these days... I added sound to them and posted them on youtube. Feel free to add comments on youtube and tell me what you think! Ill give ya a heads up - they are gory/halarious lol...

Forgive the spaces between the links and such... It wont let me post URL's... Please adjust... add the com and such...

Here is my Profile Page which contains all 6...
.youtube. /user/shotzy1313

Here is all the individual links...
.youtube. /watch?v=WB36hZyaoqo
.youtube. /watch?v=_TXRrScXguw
.youtube. /watch?v=PRHeBU3iing
.youtube. /watch?v=nTWYqwDitew
.youtube. /watch?v=3iKNV7u26eE
.youtube. /watch?v=yXGRD48P9ho

Jousteh
05-02-2008, 12:44 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB36hZyaoqo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TXRrScXguw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRHeBU3iing
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWYqwDitew
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKNV7u26eE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXGRD48P9ho

New Generation
05-02-2008, 01:19 AM
You need to practice a lot. A LOT.

The first thing I think you should start thought is getting a new style, smoothing out the stick figures, making them walk smoother, and removing choppiness, thought that will be HARD. Practice, practice, practice. Make the stick figures have thicker bodes too, it just looks crap. But who knows? Maybe one day you will be a great animator. JUST PRACTICE. And looks at some tutorials, in the Tutorials Section.

WAIT IS THIS MADE IN PAINT!?!??!

shotzy1313
05-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I realize they arnt as good at like 100% of the people on this forum lol... I did these like 7 years ago when i was little just for fun... they make you laugh dont they?!?! lol

lmao no it was just a begining version of flash... which was basically paint... its came along way since i made these

I havnt spent any time in the program in the past few years... i just dont have time anymore... id love to get back into it... how much does flash go for these days? In all honesty... I added the music about a few weeks ago when I found them... I probably can’t do the animations anymore but adding music is a lot of fun and trying to synchronize it to the animation. I have a nice audio editing program.

I have viewed alot of peoples work on here since i joined and i think the audio makes the difference between a good animation and a bad one...

New Generation
05-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Don't double post, use the edit button, GOSH.

And Flash costs about $200-$350 me thinks.

You can rip it off for free thought, not telling where. If you want it, email me at : hahahyoulol@yahoo.com

Omega
05-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Don't double post, use the edit button, GOSH.

And Flash costs about $200-$350 me thinks.

You can rip it off for free thought, not telling where. If you want it, email me at : hahahyoulol@yahoo.com

Wow, you're not a dick.

Dick.

iStick G
05-05-2008, 01:57 PM
WOW they really amazingly suck gorilla balls.

axerman1001
05-05-2008, 03:21 PM
WOW they really amazingly suck gorilla balls.

If hes new, **** off. But if not, yeah kinda :Ohhhhh:

shotzy1313
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
I was new.... I did these like 6 years ago lol... i picked up the program and made those within an hour of me messing with it lol

you guys need to look past the quality of them and look at the halariousness lol

killeq
05-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Aaaah. It remembers me of the sweet times me and a friend of mine started animating in Microsoft Paint and Windows Moviemaker.. Good times.. Yeah.

Meh, all I can say for now is get into flash. Try redrawing every frame and turn up the frame rate to atleast 15.

mraznbuddy
05-05-2008, 06:05 PM
If hes new, **** off. But if not, yeah kinda :Ohhhhh:
all of you new people stfu and actually crit, dont just say bad things. if you can do better give advises, we dont want spp to be over populated with noobs.

and on the animation, the songs did make a lol :D. I'd advise you to download pivot or easytoon if you dont want to buy flash, or go do illegal stuff with james. i dont really mind.

show some new work and i can help you out.

the afro ninja
05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Ehhmm. Your stick are skinny, they are really stiff, your framerate must be like 5, and nothing is animated. All of them are just like pictures moving around that were crappily drawn. Work on actual animating and that sort of thing.

Justavoius
05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
speed it up would ya