View Full Version : Smooth Air Combo

acb
07-12-2012, 12:10 PM
http://loudsire.deviantart.com/#/d56w0zp

if you would, comment on my DA instead c:

or whatever..

Fluo
07-12-2012, 12:19 PM
I have to say, I'd rather see you go back and correct the resizing than be so lazy as to just name it and move to the next animation. :/ If you see the problem yourself there's no point in c&c

acb
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Pffft' what is actually wrong with you Sir? I think maybe you missed the bold title 'Because F*** Resizing'.

The animation was "a smoothness test" it wasn't focused on how big the stick is just how fluent the movement is, regardless.

Oh and BTW, don't be a smart ass, pretending to be some smug pro telling a nub how to post. Morally, don't say anything stupid if you have nothing helpful to say...

Thank you so much for the CnC, appreciated. No, seriously.

mannez
07-12-2012, 12:48 PM
lol dont you just hate those guys, as i said on da i think its great !

acb
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
You're a gentleman :3

And who even said I wanted Criticism? xD

Fluo
07-12-2012, 01:16 PM
You're a gentleman :3

And who even said I wanted Criticism? xD
lol bro don't cry just because someone said they didn't like your anim, if you just want everyone to marvel at the amazing macaroni picture you made all the time then go back to the first grade so we don't have to listen to your bullshit.

Cobalt
07-12-2012, 09:21 PM
lol bro don't cry just because someone said they didn't like your anim, if you just want everyone to marvel at the amazing macaroni picture you made all the time then go back to the first grade so we don't have to listen to your bullshit.

I hate when people can't handle someone disagreeing with them. I can tell from your posts that you need to go back to first grade. And what is this we? No one has agreed with you. "We" don't want to listen to your bullshit. I'm sure his animation is better than anything you could EVER make.

Nice anim, very smooth.

acb
07-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Listen, I couldn't care less on how good or bad you think this animation is, it's not about that though. You said 'it's pointless on posting something if not worth criticism' that's not true but the animation is in fact worthy, but it's focused around how smooth it is, but you commented and said 'how lazy I am' trying to be some smart ass because you're so good at animating. No really you are I should listen to you because you are clearly all-knowing, yet you don't actually analyse things to well.

To be honest I think all of this is immature, a stupid argument that you wrongly served.

Read things more carefully just before you chat more out of your ass.

acb
07-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Nice anim, very smooth.

Thanks, it was what I was aiming for :)

stickflashanimator
07-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Pretty cool.

wheelchair
07-13-2012, 08:42 AM
It was good, but i think you should make other practice anims working on resizing. it's not a good habit to get in to.
The fluidity was brilliant, none the less.

Anubis
07-13-2012, 09:31 AM
hey, work on your text...it wasn't smooth, it just popped out of nowhere...trololol

acb
07-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks c:

acb
07-13-2012, 10:36 AM
It was good, but i think you should make other practice anims working on resizing. it's not a good habit to get in to.
The fluidity was brilliant, none the less.

Yeah I know how to keep my figures the same height, but I wasn't focusing on size, more of the smooth, fluidness of the movement. But thanks. c: