PDA

View Full Version : Tsang's RHG Demo :3

Tsang
07-15-2012, 04:58 PM
I animated this for my RHG that sooner or later will post in the RHG Section here.You can check the anim here btw. Enjoy :)

http://www.fileize.com/view/e5f54e39-358/

SethX
07-16-2012, 06:38 AM
it was really boring up until the actual fighting, and that didn't last for very long before you ended it, but nice animation. your choreography for the fighting was pretty great, but your hits were like lightning. try easing them out and in more. :)

épique
07-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Awesome. Just plain awesome. Also, is that VGHS on your sig? The angles could use a bit of work too.

Amf
07-16-2012, 10:31 AM
the run looked real silly, also it just looks like such shit when you make all the stickfigures run at the same. Also when he kicks the fire rock thing the darker leg in the background just looks like its floppin' off doing its own little thing. The sounds of his arms moving while running was loud and weired, so get rid uh dat. The fighting was really forceful and had nice reactions but it seems like some of the kicks he did didnt have any anticipation before them (when hes backing up and does 3 kicks) . nice ideas though.

Tsang
07-16-2012, 12:02 PM
the run looked real silly, also it just looks like such shit when you make all the stickfigures run at the same. Also when he kicks the fire rock thing the darker leg in the background just looks like its floppin' off doing its own little thing. The sounds of his arms moving while running was loud and weired, so get rid uh dat. The fighting was really forceful and had nice reactions but it seems like some of the kicks he did didnt have any anticipation before them (when hes backing up and does 3 kicks) . nice ideas though.

Hey thanks. This was my first time ever mainly animating with line. I appreciate the criticism.

Newarmagedon
07-16-2012, 12:07 PM
its ok, but the guys how were running were too much cordinated each other, there should move like humans, not like robots D:
Anyway, u have to improve ur camera angle skills
Good :B