PDA

View Full Version : FIDST Vs animator4life

TheDrunkCake
07-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey, me and animator4life have finished our RHG battles. Our battles are on Fileize, so here are the links.

animator4life/Point Target: http://www.fileize.com/view/4839d5bd-948/

FIDST/Ice Man: http://www.fileize.com/view/30cb96cd-e8c/

Answer the poll and choose which one you like most!

TheDrunkCake
07-16-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm sorry for my post before, it got deleted because I did not know all the rules for RHG battles yet. Sorry!

animator4life
07-16-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm gonna win this!!!!!

Skyshark
07-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Whoops, accidentally voted for animator4life.

My real vote goes to FIDST - his animation had a much longer fight scene and the quality was (slightly) better.

TheDrunkCake
07-16-2012, 02:57 PM
ok, thanks for the vote man! :)

Prodigy
07-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Man, you guys desperatley need to look at tutorials...sometimes...I dont even feel like voting...I come from a sprite animation community that beleives that you shouldnt start battles unless you've gotten your basics down.

Anyway, In my opinion FIDST clearly made the better, longer, and more entertaining animation.

You guys need to work on alot of things. Your animations were not smooth, They looked very stiff, You need to put some easing into your stick figures, they had poorley made reactions, and you need to work on your running/walking...In other words, work on your basics.

Animator4life. You really need to work more on your anims. That was litteraly an animation that would take 4-5 mins to make....esspecially since it looks like you guys are using pivot...

TheDrunkCake
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Man, you guys desperatley need to look at tutorials...sometimes...I dont even feel like voting...I come from a sprite animation community that beleives that you shouldnt start battles unless you've gotten your basics down.

Anyway, In my opinion FIDST clearly made the better, longer, and more entertaining animation.

You guys need to work on alot of things. Your animations were not smooth, They looked very stiff, You need to put some easing into your stick figures, they had poorley made reactions, and you need to work on your running/walking...In other words, work on your basics.

Animator4life. You really need to work more on your anims. That was litteraly an animation that would take 4-5 mins to make....esspecially since it looks like you guys are using pivot...

Well, you're a real dick.

Prodigy
07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
All i said was some advice. If im a dick for that. Then yes, im complete dick.

Seems like your one of those people that dont like it when people say nagetive things about the things you make, even though theyre trying to help you and give you advice. If you have attitude like that, it will hinder your progress in life...Just a heads up.

Unless i was swearing and saying "OH SHIT, THAT SUCKED ASS HAHAHAHAHAHA" and walked away. Then i would be a dick.

But the fact that i stayed in gave you advice at what to improve on, I take it rather offensive that you would call me a dick for that...But oh well, if thats the impression you have on me, so be it.

TheDrunkCake
07-16-2012, 04:07 PM
2 reason you're a dick, you are what you eat!

Prodigy
07-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Well it seems you're looking to start an argument/fight.

But sorry for you im not into such childish things. But I really do hope you look back one day and know that all i was trying to do was help =/

Oh well, I wont bother by you or myself on this thread anymore.

Zach Samaroo
07-16-2012, 05:54 PM
All i said was some advice. If im a dick for that. Then yes, im complete dick.

Seems like your one of those people that dont like it when people say nagetive things about the things you make, even though theyre trying to help you and give you advice. If you have attitude like that, it will hinder your progress in life...Just a heads up.

Unless i was swearing and saying "OH SHIT, THAT SUCKED ASS HAHAHAHAHAHA" and walked away. Then i would be a dick.

But the fact that i stayed in gave you advice at what to improve on, I take it rather offensive that you would call me a dick for that...But oh well, if thats the impression you have on me, so be it.

Well i dont think prodigy was bein a dick and you should really listen to advice take this advice unless u think im a dick 2

Ukoflex
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM
dude ur too mature for this man

Drone
07-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Well it seems you're looking to start an argument/fight.

But sorry for you im not into such childish things. But I really do hope you look back one day and know that all i was trying to do was help =/

Oh well, I wont bother by you or myself on this thread anymore.
well, isn't this interesting. You both need to do the things prodigy is telling you.
And for the future, you need to not be as resistant to CnC, it only helps you get better. And you guys really need it.

balistiik
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
fff-
I meant to vote FISDT (but clicked animator4life)

and FISDT you need an attitude change
pro is giving you advice, and all you do is call him a dick

seriously...

Kon
07-16-2012, 07:46 PM
fisdt i dont understand why you got so affended by prodigies advice...

anyway i personally think they could use work as well but fisdt you have the better one...

Gaaading
07-16-2012, 08:13 PM
I vote for none...
I really agree with prodigy, you two really need to practice a helluva lot more cause both were equally terrible. Watch a huge amount of tutorials before you battle cause right now you can't even do the basics. You guys should not be calling someone who is giving you advice a dick just because your animation skills are shit. Take all the help you can get, quit your bitching, and never show disrespect to anyone that is actually trying to help you.

Nanite
07-17-2012, 01:01 AM
You guys should not be calling someone who is giving you advice a dick just because your animation skills are shit.

It was only FIDST that called Prodigy that, not the other guy.

stickflashanimator
07-17-2012, 01:51 AM
lol, you should maybe animate a bit more before having an rhg battle, both of these were poorly done... so Im not even gonna vote... WATCH TUTORIALS AND PRACTICE. :3 P.S prodigy is speaking truth.

Zed
07-17-2012, 03:43 AM
FIDST. We both know these guys are talking rubbish. Who needs constructive criticism to improve? Let's show them what you're made of. Give me two hours to whip up a pivot RHG and let's fight.

Edit: Here we go. (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?39395-ZED-Springy&p=699546#post699546)

Rosie
07-17-2012, 06:30 AM
Wow, you people are being a little harsh with this, so what if they're not as good as you? So what if they need practice? Just let them battle as they want and don't shovel "you need practice" down their throats.
It sounds like you're saying they shouldn't be having RHG battles without being perfect.

Drone
07-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Wow, you people are being a little harsh with this, so what if they're not as good as you? So what if they need practice? Just let them battle as they want and don't shovel "you need practice" down their throats.
It sounds like you're saying they shouldn't be having RHG battles without being perfect.
not saying it should be perfect.
but I don't understand the point if it's not at leas presentable.
and by presentable, I mean, at least knowing how to make a slightly choppy walk that looks like you at least grasp the concept

Zed
07-17-2012, 10:39 AM

It's fine to need practice. In fact, practice is what this is. What I think most people are taking issue with is the way he completely dismissed constructive criticism.

Strike
07-17-2012, 11:31 AM
I'll show you what being a dick is FIDST.

Your animation was terrible, it was so bad I don't even feel like voting for you because it was so horrible. You shouldn't practise, just give up animating because you suck badly.

Now that was being a dick - you should understand you are one too.

As for the real CnC, Prodigy told you pretty much everything so stop pissing around like a smartass and take the advice like a man. I think you're also not mature enough to be on forums, don't you think 10 year old boys/girls should be playing outside?

Seriously though, get your act together and listen to those who're trying to help you.

@Rosie You're taking this wrong. No one said they shouldn't fight because they're not perfect - I believe it was just your personal sense of trying to defend someone acting. We were all trying to help them how we know and if they're not ready to take a suggestion - then they should just leave that post to side.

Adoozy
07-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Haha. Funny how nobody called them noobs. They should just watch some tutorials on Youtube... or, I would suggest Flash. Let's be honest, you suck (sorry for saying that but it's truth :|). You should practice much more before starting a rhg battle.

Oh FIDST, you sure didn't think very much when you called Prodigy a dick. What he wrote was a CnC, you have to get used to those or otherwise, you're not a real animator :P
Sorry for my bad English..

Salt
07-18-2012, 09:06 AM
honestly, I didn't like any of them, but i vote for fidst.

TheDrunkCake
07-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm really sorry Prodigy! I tought you were being a dick and I didn't realize you were trying to help. I'm really sorry guys, and especially Prodigy. So, sorry and thanks for the advice.

TheDrunkCake
07-26-2012, 11:59 AM

and thanks for the compliment, and yes, I am using pivot, I dont know about him and if you know any tutorials that could hlp me get better, that would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Prodigy
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Easing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDvY5XbbCM

Punching/Kicking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1aqvts54vU

Flow and Smoothness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCLIKKCGC8

Combos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtBk0nPph24&feature=relmfu

There's more tuts out there as well.

GL in your future anims bro.

TheDrunkCake
07-26-2012, 01:35 PM
GL?

TheDrunkCake
07-26-2012, 01:50 PM
nevermind, good luck. thats what you meant. thanks

animator4life
07-27-2012, 06:52 AM
WTF?!?! HOW THE FUCK AM I LOSING?!?!?! I AM WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN FIDST! FIDST SUCKS DICKS AND SO DO ALL OF YOU!!!!! FUCK YOU ALL THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!!!

TheDrunkCake
07-27-2012, 06:54 AM
whatever man... and using all capitilalization makes you look like an anger management failure...

Prodigy
07-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Is this guy joking? Or trying to be funny? God I hope so. Your animation probably took you 5-10 mins. If you wanna win, atleast show some damn effort you lazy bum.

Seriously that attitude disgusts me. If your gonna keep acting like that, you can just get out of this community.

TheDrunkCake
07-27-2012, 08:43 AM
lol

Strike
07-27-2012, 10:44 AM
This is amazing, not only that you both literally suck at animating - but you both have really bad attitudes. I think you should learn some manners before going on forums. If you keep this up, not only you won't ever learn how to animate properly, but life will fuck you up so hard - you'll just want...never mind.

EmoSh33p
07-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Dude animator for life, im not sure if you were joking but so what if your loosing? I mean, its only one thing, right? and i vote Fidst :)

Nanite
07-28-2012, 01:26 AM
This is amazing, not only that you both literally suck at animating - but you both have really bad attitudes. I think you should learn some manners before going on forums. If you keep this up, not only you won't ever learn how to animate properly, but life will fuck you up so hard - you'll just want...never mind.

I'm really sorry Prodigy! I tought you were being a dick and I didn't realize you were trying to help. I'm really sorry guys, and especially Prodigy. So, sorry and thanks for the advice.

:(
He already asked for an apology.

Pickup
07-28-2012, 02:53 AM
WTF?!?! HOW THE FUCK AM I LOSING?!?!?! I AM WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN FIDST! FIDST SUCKS DICKS AND SO DO ALL OF YOU!!!!! FUCK YOU ALL THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!!!
WTH?!? dude U mad? XD
looks this boy is a kid....

Strike
07-28-2012, 06:45 AM
:(
He already asked for an apology.That doesn't remove his bad status on my page. You can't clear yourself as easily as that.

Skelet0n
07-28-2012, 07:14 AM
I REALLY, don't want to vote for either of you, but my vote was fair.

TheDrunkCake
07-29-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm winnign so far, so thanks for the votes guys! You guys are awesome!

Jinzak_Ork
07-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Like what Prodigy said you guys need some tuts, and uhm one question do you use pivot? (no offense lol)

TheDrunkCake
07-29-2012, 05:38 PM
yes I do use pivot. It's Pivot V.3. Idk about him. and I guess I could use some tutorials. I've been watching a lot recently and I have already improved.

Adoozy
07-30-2012, 02:23 AM
Don't kill someone with those caps D:

DigitalFlamer105
07-30-2012, 02:37 AM
What the f*** is this o.O

A spam bot. Wow..this post is pointless..

Back on topic: I vote for FIDST..since everyone voted for him

edit: and His animation were much longer and had bg..While animator just had a short animation with just a straight line as his bg.>_>

DigitalFlamer105
07-30-2012, 03:27 AM
You voted on him just because everyone else did? Way to follow the bandwagon.

Ok..this is my 2nd reason.. :l (look at my last post)

edit: and wow..I just saw FIDST was banned..

FocusFa
07-30-2012, 03:27 AM

i don't know if you a joking or not, but win or lose, that is a part of RHG.
anyways back on topic, my vote goes to FIDST, was longer and seems like he put more effort in hes animation

not trying to be rude, but you guys should totally change attitudes if you want a good fame on this community

edit: FIDST it against the rules to double post, when you think you missed something on you're previously post, just click the edit button

TheDrunkCake
07-31-2012, 05:29 AM
thanks for the votes guys!

Strike
07-31-2012, 11:20 AM
Why are you acting so polite all of a sudden Fidst? Did something happen in your life or?

Anyway, congratz on winning this battle.

TheDrunkCake
07-31-2012, 03:00 PM
because I got banned yesterday, but it was only for a day, and I dont want to get banned a second time. btw, thanks for the congratz.

atlaseternal
08-01-2012, 03:52 AM
yehey good job winning on yo first battle but you need to improve A LOT :D so that u wil be mah epic bruh B|

Kanga-B
08-01-2012, 11:28 PM
soz dude, but he was better so i vote for him