PDA

View Full Version : Unrusting

Reflex
07-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Hallo guys, I'm back from a long break of animating and thought I'd try to get back into the swing of things by doing some unrustings.

Here it is: http://www.fileize.com/view/1f58ad12-563/

Tell me what you think, I'm open to criticism :D

stickflashanimator
07-23-2012, 08:52 PM
I dont know if its lagging or if u jus made far apart frames that were spaced out two much, overall it looks cool to me, the end moves smooth, so I can see that u understand easing.. unrust buddy

Fluo
07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
It looks really nice, the only thing I personally saw was that he didn't push off with a whole lot of force when he jumped which made him kind of fly a bit, but it's really excellent for an unrust anim :D

Reflex
07-24-2012, 12:37 PM
It looks really nice, the only thing I personally saw was that he didn't push off with a whole lot of force when he jumped which made him kind of fly a bit, but it's really excellent for an unrust anim :D

Thanks, my friend suggested the same thing and i thought i fixed it a little, but i guess there are still some flaws. Thanks :D

toramaki
07-25-2012, 07:12 AM
it seemed like he bounced off his head lol
like he hit his head on he box and used the ricochet of the impact to boost into the air... besides that the movements were fluid and the flip was executed flawlessly :) good job...especially for unrusting