PDA

View Full Version : Need some cnc! :c

Fluo
07-24-2012, 10:23 AM
http://triple-hub.deviantart.com/art/Particle-Play-316721639 Hey guys just thought I'd take some more steps to improve my skillz so i threw in a bunch of stuff in this short.

Proxus
07-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Cnc...
The sword bounces too much after the hit, but besides that i like the nice fluid motions

jdogg
07-24-2012, 11:04 AM
The run loop is really awkward. It's stiff. I like the rest of the movements and the sword though.

toramaki
07-25-2012, 07:07 AM
this was really fluid and nice but im not really sure wut the mark on the ground was from the impact of the sword... it didnt look like a crack but it wasnt really a dent either. i know im being picky but u wanted cnc lolz

Yun
07-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Sword bounce was perfectly fine. Swords are metal and acting against a solid ground would make the bounce. Maybe the sword is a special one? You'll never know.

The animation might be your style so I won't critique that.

Fluo
07-25-2012, 12:36 PM
this was really fluid and nice but im not really sure wut the mark on the ground was from the impact of the sword... it didnt look like a crack but it wasnt really a dent either. i know im being picky but u wanted cnc lolz
lol idk after i decided he was going to pull the sword from thin air I supposed it's a kind of inky, gooey material lol :P

Sword bounce was perfectly fine. Swords are metal and acting against a solid ground would make the bounce. Maybe the sword is a special one? You'll never know.

The animation might be your style so I won't critique that.
That means a lot coming from you man, I really look up to you as an animator :D

toramaki
07-25-2012, 02:47 PM
lol idk after i decided he was going to pull the sword from thin air I supposed it's a kind of inky, gooey material lol :P
lol ok sounds good

stickflashanimator
07-25-2012, 06:30 PM
The run was too much stop and go, you shouldn't have made it bounce as much as u did, i should flow into each step off the ground, and not JUMP, stop... go foward JUMP... so yeah, the sword movements I liked but you shouldve have made it bounch off the ground, I see u were looking for that skim effect... but it was cool overall ---- im not good at cnc lol

Nobody In Particular
07-26-2012, 12:14 AM
I thought the run was perfectly fine. The particles were awesome. I actually find your style similar to mine :D