PDA

View Full Version : Something not many people animate

Cobalt
07-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Ball and chain combo and some crazy blood.
http://www.fileize.com/view/37ead654-943/
CC / comments are GREATLY appreciated, I'd like to know if people like my stuff and I should keep posting.

Yun
07-24-2012, 09:04 PM
I don't like how people use a certain length and then just fucking resize the rope to some non-understandable length. It bothers me. Anyways...

-Stick figures are resizing.
-Some choppiness with the reaction stick.
-Try adding more blood particles and varieties in sizes and color.
-Also try adding the remaining body parts, shreds, and inner parts for a more "gory" effect you wanted.

Other than that, smooth. :3

Reflex
07-24-2012, 09:18 PM
nice ans smooth, epic blood effects, and very realistic gravity. Overall i think its a nice looking short animation :D

Cobalt
07-24-2012, 11:04 PM
I don't like how people use a certain length and then just fucking resize the rope to some non-understandable length. It bothers me. Anyways...

-Stick figures are resizing.

The rope is magic of course. lol
Could you point out the resizing? Cause I didn't notice any serious resizing besides the rope.

Anyway thanks for the cc and comments! Keep em come in.

Dakillon
07-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Ehh, you little rope cliche bastard :>.
I loved the anim, the moves were smooth and flowy as always.
And one more thing, come at the fucking irc asap!

Yun
07-25-2012, 04:28 AM
The rope is magic of course. lol
Could you point out the resizing? Cause I didn't notice any serious resizing besides the rope.

Anyway thanks for the cc and comments! Keep em come in.

Right after the black stick man hit the reaction stick with the first attack, as he bent down he just resized from small to big. Same goes with the reaction stick.

siberboy
07-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Nice but the easing could be improved.
when the metal ball showed up,the black stick didn't showed any sign of heavy lifting.

Cobalt
07-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.

acb
07-26-2012, 04:20 AM
There isn't really any resizing, even if there is only one guy noticed it so..
But yeah its good I like.

Gnyse
07-26-2012, 06:37 PM
The Reaction guy was a bit choppy during the first hit (mainly the arms). I like the way you cut the ball into 3 parts to make the movement look faster. The only thing for me was the legs. They disappeared and I don't think enough blood came out after. It has a nice intense look to it I like it :D.

DanmarK
07-26-2012, 07:34 PM
choppy. . .

Beast!
07-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Ball and chain = yoyo. its been done bro.

Cobalt
07-29-2012, 01:01 PM
choppy. . .

A one word post doesn't really help. Not to mention it's not really choppy, you just need to play it more then once because fileize lags a little the first time you watch it.