PDA

View Full Version : Just some noobish testings..

Me Lol, Rofl and Lmao!
05-04-2008, 03:44 AM
Neh this is so noob..

leedon
05-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Delete the thread or get it binned and die

Jet
05-04-2008, 03:54 AM
SPAMMER.
i bet your a noob who made another account who thinks he's funny.

stickmaycry
05-04-2008, 11:12 AM
...GGGrrreeaaatttt you made another account woopee...you also made another account?It's not funny retard..Get a life.Get some brains.More importantly get some friends to order you around like a bitch..cause your mom thinks that she has a bitch for a son.. ..heres 20 cents..call your friends and bring me back some change..and get a life..Go beg some begger to give you brain surgery with the 10cents change you have from you calling your friends..

EDIT:OH THATS RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN!

Naglfar
05-04-2008, 11:18 AM
...GGGrrreeaaatttt you made another account woopee...you also made another account?It's not funny retard..Get a life.Get some brains.More importantly get some friends to order you around like a bitch..cause your mom thinks that she has a bitch for a son.. ..heres 20 cents..call your friends and bring me back some change..and get a life..Go beg some begger to give you brain surgery with the 10cents change you have from you calling your friends..

Shut up .

sheezy2
05-04-2008, 11:50 AM

was that ur uber attempt at a dis?

lol, never, NEVER, try do dis again.