PDA

View Full Version : canceled rhg

toramaki
08-01-2012, 07:44 PM
kidzane stopped answering my pm's. im not really sure wut happened to him. he might hav had some personal troubles or maybe he's just on vacation but whatever the case, i gave him a 24+ hour notice to respond and since he never answered, im just putting this animation up to get CnC from u guyz :D i know the blood is really sketchy but cut me some slack, that was my first time trying any kind of liquid effect .-. also it was a bit rushed because imma lazy bich
http://www.fileize.com/view/bb807f68-77c/

Rentalix
08-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm not sure what CnC means but I'm guessing you want feedback.

I am new to flash but I did animate a lot in pivot so I sort of know what I'm talking about.

I feel the cinematic when it was panning past the fighters was sort of long. Maybe have put more into that cinematic to make it more bearable. Because I know you did that for the music to sync with the fight. Which it did very well.

For your first time with blood I'd say it was okay. It seemed very exaggerated and went way to far out. When your RHG was hit with the knifes that was more normal blood effects.

Other then that I feel you did pretty good.

toramaki
08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
thank u for ur feedback and acknowledging the sinc with the music because really, thats the main premise of my rhg. i was actually on the fence a bit about the pan over but i just though i would see wut ppl thought. I'll make sure to add them powering up or some action next time :) thanx for the comments

ZABI
08-04-2012, 03:26 PM
i like it but dere is 1 problem.
mii rhg is dark red lol

toramaki
08-04-2012, 04:05 PM
cut me some slack x] lol