PDA

View Full Version : YOYO Style - Dung-geun mugi Combo!!!

KUDA
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Tried using a "Yo-pro" aka "dung-geun mugi" (a yoyo made for fighting similar to Hyuns,but with a variation)
I never animate weapons of such, but when I do!

http://www.fileize.com/view/c3feb862-b7d/

*thread/string is hard to animate man*

toramaki
08-02-2012, 05:31 PM
that was cool and the animation was stellar but that was NOT an original concept by u lol. unless youve never heard of hyun which is highly unlikely

Proxus
08-02-2012, 05:47 PM
wut?!?! >=V who animates and doesnt know Hyun?

Shensurei
08-02-2012, 06:04 PM
wut?!?! >=V who animates and doesnt know Hyun?
Probably over half of the animators in existence right now.

Not a bad animation, nice and smooth. But the yoyo didn't have a whole lot of momentum buildup at the start, which makes the power in the strikes seem oddly out of place.

AlphaCentaurus
08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
the yoyo has already been used, but luckily I have come up with a few other ideas for childhood toys to be weaponized.

the ball-in-a-cup (the ball is swung at people while the cup part shoots lightning bolts)
bop it (turns in to a laser cannon if you bop-bop-twist-shake-pull-twist-pull-twist-shake-shake-bop, in that order.)
the rubiks cube (a nuclear bomb if the puzzle is solved in under 25 moves)
heelys (jet power wheel shoes allowing the wearer to move so fast across land that they create sonic booms)
the slinky (okay, this does jack shit. fuck those advertisements pretending otherwise.)

KUDA
08-02-2012, 06:18 PM
that was cool and the animation was stellar but that was NOT an original concept by u lol. unless youve never heard of hyun which is highly unlikely
LOL I worded that incorrectly! haha i meant the actual weapon isn't a yoyo exactly,i shouldve added other sticks to show its a blade type weapon,ma bad and know who hyun is of course lol, was my inspiration for this

*i'll try and update the animation with other sticks*

toramaki
08-03-2012, 01:02 PM
LOL I worded that incorrectly! haha i meant the actual weapon isn't a yoyo exactly,i shouldve added other sticks to show its a blade type weapon,ma bad and know who hyun is of course lol, was my inspiration for this

*i'll try and update the animation with other sticks*
Lol ok just a misunderstanding then :) sorry I accused u of jackin ideas