PDA

View Full Version : My first try at angled animations~

R.D
08-03-2012, 12:54 AM
http://www.fileize.com/view/4bae2d45-1c7/
It started as a speed battle. but then the other person quit and I spent 2 more hours on it.
I tried to keep it one continuous view because I didn't really find the need
to animate different scenes for an animation this simple
but it also give it a nice effect doesn't it?
so yeah... I hope to get
CnC and stuff
k thnx
bai

DigitalFlamer105
08-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Well..I'm not an animation expert but i say it's pretty good for my opinion

Rentalix
08-03-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm to animation aswell, I liked it but it seemed as if the stickmen weren't that straight. They seemed very sketchy. Just smooth them out a bit.

Also what is an angled animation?

Btw what FPS do you use?

Rentalix
08-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Well I am no animation expert but I did watch some tutorial out of boredom..or I might animate again if i get a legit computer

An Angle animation is where an animation is kinda angled like you see in Movies.

I see, just started. I will probably not touch angles for awhile. Still this is pretty awesome. I love how smooth and fast the hits were. Great animation RD

DigitalFlamer105
08-03-2012, 01:13 AM
I see, just started. I will probably not touch angles for awhile. Still this is pretty awesome. I love how smooth and fast the hits were. Great animation RD

>_> I should've not deleted my post..but anyway just copy what you wrote and delete your post then repost it again rofl.

edit: so people don't think you doubleposted but i don't think people will think you doublepost because you have my quote that i deleted :L

Fluo
08-03-2012, 04:42 AM
actually i really enjoyed watching how you kept one angle the whole time and sticks got larger and smaller depending on depth and all. I think it's a successful practice! :D and on top of that the animation is pretty great :P

Gnyse
08-03-2012, 12:35 PM
I like the stick animation but not the ground line. It was moving too much. Good job though

jdogg
08-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I feel like the ground line kind of threw off the rest of the angles. Other than that it looks great.

R.D
08-04-2012, 11:48 AM
^thanks, and yeah ik. I tried to move the ground to make it more dynamic but it's a bit confusing isn't it, woops