PDA

View Full Version : Angles Test

acb
08-03-2012, 01:22 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/c09a0741-a6b/

Are these legit angles? Or are they just plain bad?
You tell me...

Xero
08-03-2012, 01:33 PM
tbh they're like a bunch of close ups to me
they still count as "angles" just not the really complicated ones that make me jizz, lol.
good go, and try experimenting with some other types, pans, zooms, pass-bys, pivots. :3

Justino
08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
i think that's just close up..... no angles.....
(just in my opinion)

acb
08-03-2012, 03:02 PM
lol I dnno, I have no idea what angles are :3
I guess they aren't angles

R.D
08-03-2012, 03:12 PM
That kick was really sudden. you couldn't see how it started, so it looks a bit choppy
everything else is fine. but the starting scene had the stick's head squished.

Yun
08-03-2012, 06:36 PM
It's not quite clear because of the stickman's body staying at one line size. Try exploring by modifying the guy's body parts into different line sizes according to camera positioning and viewing. Also it was choppy. But, you've improved a hell lot the last time I saw you. :D

acb
08-03-2012, 06:50 PM
That kick was really sudden. you couldn't see how it started, so it looks a bit choppy
everything else is fine. but the starting scene had the stick's head squished.

Yeah I understand the head thing but the kick thing, I thought it was clear enough of what he was doing :s oh well...
And I'm not too bothered on the choppyness, I kind of like it. :3

acb
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
It's not quite clear because of the stickman's body staying at one line size. Try exploring by modifying the guy's body parts into different line sizes according to camera positioning and viewing. Also it was choppy. But, you've improved a hell lot the last time I saw you. :D

Yeah I messed up on the sizes of the stick, but this was rushed so meh', and thanks! I'm actually glad that you said I was improving since I changed the way I animate sticks recently c: (body first, then head)