hex
http://www.fileize.com/files/8c35447e/2b9/ReAvatar.png
http://www.fluidanims.com/portal2/view/5472/
vote fairly
:>

Hex
08-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Nice, you have it up. Well good luck!
EDIT: You posted my wrong anim http://www.fluidanims.com/portal2/view/5472/ here is the real one

balistiik
08-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Woop
I'll fix that up

Xero
08-06-2012, 01:11 AM
well, like I said before half of hex's animation quality was good but then dropped. I've also seen your recent "work" recently, I'm having trouble believing those are your angles.
Mek you should work on your momentum, it stops and shifts on a dime and that makes it abit hard to keep up with.

balistiik
08-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Momentum huh?
Alright thanks for the tip xero
:3

Hex
08-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Congrats on the first vote.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 02:14 AM
Hmm asuras blast looked a lot like chemicals style to me hex

Hex
08-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Whatevs. I was extremely lazy.

Quik
08-06-2012, 02:53 AM
I don't rly like either of them but I vote Ballistik, he's not a rotoscoping prick...

I don't find either that original but here's why I made my vote...

Ballistik- You seen to be switching among styles and it was very inconsistent often made little to no sense...
I can see at first you were trying to pull off Kixx like angles, but the next you are using no faces and often going wobbly...
I'm guessing that was inspired by Drone...
The angles for the most part weren't done correctly and it seemed "first timed", generally also seeing little 2-D I couldn't make much sense of it...

The overall anim was aight but you could do better...
Slight Tip: Don't try to be like the people inspire you all the time, be you...

Hex- FUCK YOU!!!!
People like you are the ones who will ruin animation for everyone...

You are a thieving anim prick and have been doing this on FA as well...
You're lucky we're in stickpage or your ass would be gone...

I know it's hard to be original these days but fucking come on!
Don't come back until you make an anim, you rotoscoping twat...

KBAI!!!

Mikematic
08-06-2012, 02:58 AM
I don't rly like either of them but I vote Ballistik, he's not a rotoscoping prick...

I don't find either that original but here's why I made my vote...

Ballistik- You seen to be switching among styles and it was very inconsistent often made little to no sense...
I can see at first you were trying to pull off Kixx like angles, but the next you are using no faces and often going wobbly...
I'm guessing that was inspired by Drone...
The angles for the most part weren't done correctly and it seemed "first timed", generally also seeing little 2-D I couldn't make much sense of it...

The overall anim was aight but you could do better...
Slight Tip: Don't try to be like the people inspire you all the time, be you...

Hex- FUCK YOU!!!!
People like you are the ones who will ruin animation for everyone...

You are a thieving anim prick and have been doing this on FA as well...
You're lucky we're in stickpage or your ass would be gone...

I know it's hard to be original these days but fucking come on!
Don't come back until you make an anim, you rotoscoping twat...

KBAI!!!

Quik that was a bit Harsh
we are all aware of his past, but the past is the past.

He explained himself fully to me, and now that he explained his anims make sense.

He said he thinks of these anims or whatever, and the angles and stuff, and does tests on them,
and then just pastes them into anims like this, that's why there are many different styles in there.

Its very lazy, but he already said that's what he is. So meh :/

Hex
08-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Errrrrr... excuse me, but i din't steal this.

Quik
08-06-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't buy it, anyone can just steal a test from fileize and truploader and pretend they did it...

Mike you can't be that easily fooled can you? For some reason he just has great angle then next thing you know his style changes and looks like wobbly shit again...

He has a history of doing this and to add to that how the fuck would he get good that fast?

I think he is full of shit and lying, Ballistik got my vote, and the fucking end...

I hate fucking it when this shit happens...

Hex
08-06-2012, 03:08 AM
I animate since 2010 Quik. Now GTFO.
And half of the anim quality dropped indeed. I broke my finger and did my best.

Leokill
08-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Bal, for obvious reasons.

Pickup
08-06-2012, 03:13 AM
i vote balistik....
smoother but its a little bit fast :I...
but its still epic.
@ Hex: sorry dude XD i didn't understand ur battle but its
awesome & you're improving too.. :D

Mikematic
08-06-2012, 03:18 AM
I'm not being fooled, i'm giving him a break, one of the only reasons most of the people here are so hard on Hex is because of me.

I'm just cutting him some slack.
His story makes sense, so I believed it, there's no reason to really get that much into it.

Leave the past where it belongs.

Well apperentlly he started animating in 2010
He got good in about 2011
Rusted for 1 year
And then was to lazy to regain his skill, so he admitted that he 'copied' a few anims
(I use the word copy, because steal is a very strong word.)

That's kinda understandable, but once he got caught, by mainly me, he started to actually practice again,
thus regaining back most of his skill (because its just rust, not starting all over again.

You don't have to believe him, but he even said he will stream himself making this stuff if you don't believe him, and I watched him animate this stuff on about 3 counts.
So as long as I, or anyone else can't find proof of the particular anim sources he's copying from, then you have no evidence that he's doing it.

(AND THE PAST DOESN'T COUNT)

Xero
08-06-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm not being fooled, i'm giving him a break, one of the only reasons most of the people here are so hard on Hex is because of me.

I'm just cutting him some slack.
His story makes sense, so I believed it, there's no reason to really get that much into it.

Leave the past where it belongs.

Well apperentlly he started animating in 2010
He got good in about 2011
Rusted for 1 year
And then was to lazy to regain his skill, so he admitted that he 'copied' a few anims
(I use the word copy, because steal is a very strong word.)

That's kinda understandable, but once he got caught, by mainly me, he started to actually practice again,
thus regaining back most of his skill (because its just rust, not starting all over again.

You don't have to believe him, but he even said he will stream himself making this stuff if you don't believe him, and I watched him animate this stuff on about 3 counts.
So as long as I, or anyone else can't find proof of the particular anim sources he's copying from, then you have no evidence that he's doing it.

that still doesn't explain the sudden style change mike. Breaking a finger does not make a huge gap in difference like that, can you also explain why it went from line to brush?

Leokill
08-06-2012, 03:27 AM

But here's the thing... Yes it does. First impressions are important.

This guy made a tryout for Imperium with only still images and sprites from Terkoiz. I think that says something about the person, even if he would be an alright animator.

And even with the intro angles being as good as they are the rest was horrible, so the overall animation is still worse.

Hex
08-06-2012, 03:37 AM
It's not fair when you don't want to vote for someone just because you don't belive he made it.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 03:39 AM
besides his brush was chemical

Hex
08-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Whaa-? Kemical didn't make that, i did.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Whaa-? Kemical didn't make that, i did.

well im not mean so il give you the benfit of daught bt i still like blast more so yeah you did well in the animation only tip work on the brush construction apart from that well done

Quik
08-06-2012, 03:52 AM
It's not fair when you don't want to vote for someone just because you don't belive he made it.

Did you really just say that?

Rosie
08-06-2012, 04:13 AM

So what you're sayin is:
If I stole an anim and used it for a battle, it's fiar to vote for me, other than a person who put a load of hard work into theirs?

Hex
08-06-2012, 04:16 AM
No, I mean I made it but YOU don't belive i did, so you just vote for the other guy.

Rosie
08-06-2012, 04:18 AM
No, I mean I made it but YOU don't belive i did, so you just vote for the other guy.

"Oh, I believe this chap stole this from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it, oh well, I'll vote for him anyway."

Hex
08-06-2012, 04:20 AM
You make it so hard to explain something. -.-

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 04:21 AM
"Oh, I believe this chap stole this from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it, oh well, I'll vote for him anyway."

what he is saying you are parcial because you dont belive he ade unless you have prof of him copying he wants you to vote for the better animation

Hex
08-06-2012, 04:23 AM
what he is saying you are parcial because you dont belive he ade unless you have prof of him copying he wants you to vote for the better animation
Bingo.

Rosie
08-06-2012, 04:23 AM
You make it so hard to explain something. -.-

So you're just telling me how to vote?
It IS fair to for one person if the other stole something from somewhere, just because I believe it, doesn't mean it's not true.
And it's fair to go with my beliefs anyway, since I'll vote for who I believe made more effort into theirs and which is better.

Hex
08-06-2012, 04:27 AM
If stuff like this keeps happening then when will I ever win a battle, huh? When will people ever vote fairly and stop accusing me. Might as well quit.

Rosie
08-06-2012, 04:44 AM
If stuff like this keeps happening then when will I ever win a battle, huh? When will people ever vote fairly and stop accusing me. Might as well quit.

"Voted for hex, I believe his anim was stolen but my beliefs are complete bullshit, and If I don't vote for who I want to vote for, he'll quit and it'll be all my fault."

People not voting for you due do what they believe is enough to make you quit?
Don't be such a sore loser and accept if somebody doesn't believe you.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 04:53 AM
"Voted for hex, I believe his anim was stolen but my beliefs are complete bullshit, and If I don't vote for who I want to vote for, he'll quit and it'll be all my fault."

People not voting for you due do what they believe is enough to make you quit?
Don't be such a sore loser and accept if somebody doesn't believe you.
he doesn't mean you he means if everyone relies on the past no one will ever believe he made an animation at all

Rosie
08-06-2012, 05:05 AM
he doesn't mean you he means if everyone relies on the past no one will ever believe he made an animation at all

I wasn't accusing him since I haven't seen his anim, so I'm not voting.
I'm out.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 05:06 AM
I wasn't accusing him since I haven't seen his anim, so I'm not voting.
I'm out.

well thats your decison rosie

Drone
08-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Its your fault for copying peoples stuff in the first place. This is a classic boy who cried wolf senario. You brought all this doubt and mistrust onto yourself. And as such, untill EVERYONE has proof of you animating your stuff yourself, you probably WILL never win a battle. And you say you'll quit? Good for you. Close to no one would actually miss you. Anyway, even if you did make this all by yourself as you claim, the last part of your anim was shit anyway and balis was more enjoyable, so i vote him

Rosie
08-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Its your fault for copying peoples stuff in the first place. This is a classic boy who cried wolf senario. You brought all this doubt and mistrust onto yourself. And as such, untill EVERYONE has proof of you animating your stuff yourself, you probably WILL never win a battle. And you say you'll quit? Good for you. Close to no one would actually miss you. Anyway, even if you did make this all by yourself as you claim, the last part of your anim was shit anyway and balis was more enjoyable, so i vote him

As harsh as this may sound, its the truth.

Rade
08-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Sheesh Drone, a bit harsh don't you think. Calm down man.

I can't load his anim, but seeing these comments, I won't vote.

EDIT: I watched Hex's anim, comments were right, It's a bit hard to believe it was made by him. Voting for Balistiik.

Drone
08-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Sheesh Drone, a bit harsh don't you think. Calm down man.

I can't load his anim, but seeing these comments, I won't vote.
I am calm, I'm just telling it like it is

Fluo
08-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Hex there are ways for you to fix this, record yourself animating some time and we'll believe you. Drone it isn't fair to say no one would miss him, Stickpage is a great community I think that's a bad message to send to anyone no matter their history. I do believe you didn't create that entire animation or at least you copied it close to frame by frame and that's not right but a come back would be really nice to see from you. :)

Hex
08-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I showed this animation to Nova1Duke. He also didn't belive me. I showed him a similar animation of mine and he said he belived me now, and asked me why would i rotoscope in the first place. I wanted to do a livestream but nobody would come.

zee-the-king
08-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Ok guys how about we just vote and not say anything cause this is not nice for blastiks first rhg

Hex
08-06-2012, 07:56 AM
And yeah, Sno0w watched me animate it. Go on and ask him via PM.

Drone
08-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Hex there are ways for you to fix this, record yourself animating some time and we'll believe you. Drone it isn't fair to say no one would miss him, Stickpage is a great community I think that's a bad message to send to anyone no matter their history. I do believe you didn't create that entire animation or at least you copied it close to frame by frame and that's not right but a come back would be really nice to see from you. :)
Im not a realist and I dont sugar coat like you do. Sue me.
@hex, why would I go out of my way to do that? you have something to prove to us, not the other way around

Sno0w
08-06-2012, 08:03 AM
He is telling the fucking truth. I didn't belive him either at first but he streamed it. Now get off his back, and vote fairly, just like the motherfuckin Thread says.

Drone
08-06-2012, 08:05 AM
He is telling the fucking truth. I didn't belive him either at first but he streamed it. Now get off his back, and vote fairly, just like the motherfuckin Thread says.
hmmm... he logs off and you log on immediately after to help him prove his point... interesting..

cuddy
08-06-2012, 08:09 AM
hmmm... he logs off and you log on immediately after to help him prove his point... interesting..
Lol, Sherlock Drones I see...
But seriously, Balistiik's animation was better anyway in my opinion.

Rosie

Actually, we ARE voting fairly, just sayin.

Sno0w
We're on the same computer.
Just stopped by at his place, and apparantly i'm dissapointed kthxbai

cuddy
08-06-2012, 08:11 AM
We're the same person.
-_-... I edited the quote lol

Sno0w
08-06-2012, 08:13 AM
-_-... I edited the quote lol
That is an insult.

Drone
08-06-2012, 08:14 AM
We're on the same computer.
Just stopped by at his place, and apparantly i'm dissapointed kthxbai
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23929490.jpg
intriguing...

Sno0w
08-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I don't really like you...

Drone
08-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't really like you...
I'm sorry to hear that.. Cus I'll be here all night.
and if you didnt like my intro, you'll hate the rest of my act.

cuddy
08-06-2012, 08:17 AM
How nice of you Sno0w!
And Hex is back online! (and snow guy isn't)

Drone
08-06-2012, 08:17 AM
How nice of you Sno0w!
And Hex is back online! (and snow guy isn't)
of course :I
*sigh* some people

Leokill
08-06-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.. Cus I'll be here all night.
and if you didnt like my intro, you'll hate the rest of my act.

Hahaha! Oh, good show. Good show.

Yeah he only has 11 posts and uses the same computer? That just lowered my opinion of Hex...

Hex
08-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Hehehe, but that's just the thing http://www.fluidanims.com/FAelite/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32298 he joined FA waaaaay before me and then he quit animating, and i talked him into it again.

Drone
08-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Hehehe, but that's just the thing http://www.fluidanims.com/FAelite/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32298 he joined FA waaaaay before me and then he quit animating, and i talked him into it again.
waaaaay before? thats a few days mate. That really doesnt prove anything, and the fact that you guys were using the same computer isnt working in your favor

Hex
08-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Meh forget it.

SCOUNDREL
08-06-2012, 09:34 AM
You guys do know that you can't really add a style to line art?
I think it looked good for Hex,and NOT copied,you guys didn't see him make the animation and accusing him of stealing it is a stretch.
Even if he did it in the past you can't hold it over his head. How can he make anything original if yall thing everything he posts isn't his?
Really now.

Skyshark
08-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Since I haven't been around long enough to know much about Hex or what he did, I'm just going to vote normally.

Bali, I thought your anim was pretty damn entertaining, and I did like the different angles you threw in there. Reminded me a lot of Drone's style, actually. It was, however, pretty disorienting with the camera zooming all over the place, and there was never any real "oomph" to any of the hits because of this. I'd save some of the more dramatic angles for those extreme hits.

Hex, I had high hopes for your anim when it started, but after that hand-blast thing it just kind of fell apart.

Voted for Bali.

Mikematic
08-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Wow I should have not taken that nap.
Anyway, you guys are being a bit harsh right now.

We all have done things in the past that we aren't proud of.
But its not fair to hold things in the past against people currently.

I gave this same speach to Jerrone once (Cash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfGTL2PY3E

You see I love that scene because its one of the rare things that Disney can make that has meaning.
Its in the past now, you can either run away from the past, or learn from it. And obviously Hex was once just trying to run away from this, by changing his name and such.
But now I can see he's really trying to learn from his mistakes.

He told me to tell people that he would stream himself animating to prove he makes his stuff now.
I told about 4 people, and they said that they would believe him if he streamed.

Well now i'm telling everyone again.
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE HE MAKES HIS STUFF, WATCH HIS STREAMS.

It's not that hard, its just being ignorant if you don't wanna believe his stuff, but when he give you the chance to prove himself.

O honestlly think overall Bails was better. There's no lie there.

But its not fair to not vote for him for every single one of his battles, all because of his past.

Wave used to do the same thing years ago, but you guys don't hold that over his head.

Let him prove himself, give him a chance guys.

Xero
08-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow I should have not taken that nap.
Anyway, you guys are being a bit harsh right now.

We all have done things in the past that we aren't proud of.
But its not fair to hold things in the past against people currently.

I gave this same speach to Jerrone once (Cash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfGTL2PY3E

You see I love that scene because its one of the rare things that Disney can make that has meaning.
Its in the past now, you can either run away from the past, or learn from it. And obviously Hex was once just trying to run away from this, by changing his name and such.
But now I can see he's really trying to learn from his mistakes.

He told me to tell people that he would stream himself animating to prove he makes his stuff now.
I told about 4 people, and they said that they would believe him if he streamed.

Well now i'm telling everyone again.
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE HE MAKES HIS STUFF, WATCH HIS STREAMS.

It's not that hard, its just being ignorant if you don't wanna believe his stuff, but when he give you the chance to prove himself.

O honestlly think overall Bails was better. There's no lie there.

But its not fair to not vote for him for every single one of his battles, all because of his past.

Wave used to do the same thing years ago, but you guys don't hold that over his head.

Let him prove himself, give him a chance guys.
let's also take a look here.
1. tenma is right, first impressions matter, for now he's provided little proof of him actually making the anim so you claim, what evidence we go by is in the anim, where both the style and quality dropped/changed, plus he has a history of rotoscoping, that is a vital part of it.
2. people here are also still going by their opinions on which anim they thought was better, you can't go against peoples personal vote, no matter what they are. it may seem biased, but I voted for bali purely because his style was consistent, and he brought a unique take on his anim, plus its length
3 (imo) I hate lion king, so I won't even get into that.

A13x@nd3r
08-06-2012, 03:51 PM
I vote balistik.............next time Hex don't break your finger -__-

Leokill
08-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Okay, now I'm gonna have to be the villain here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2MvuZXwt9o

(Lol, I just had to do that.)

People are going to judge you on your actions, not your words. I haven't seen anyone say "Hex's was better but I'm gonna vote for Bal, because Hex rotoscoped his."
Everyone who voted for Bal thought his animation was better because of the consistency, which Hex's animation didn't have. After the angles part everything just went weird.

The "lesson" in that scene has no value here, because it doesn't deal with what other people think about you. People are judgemental by nature and If bad actions wouldn't have bad consequences how could we learn that they are bad? After something like that Hex needs to do a lot before anyone trusts him. "Giving him a break" without him actually doing anything to prove his innocence would be naive.

AlphaCentaurus
08-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Regardless of whether or not he stole it, it seemed unfinished and sorta glitchy. It was going great until the white circle (Be that a head or explosion or some shit) and after that, even after I watched it three times, I was just like "lolwut." Best case, it's unfinished and didn't have much effort put into it. Also, if you just judged from where the animation ended, your character actually lost the fight.

Kioper
08-06-2012, 04:15 PM
balistic was just a lot better overall but if hex kept the same skill level throughout his animation it would've been just as good

Mikematic
08-06-2012, 04:42 PM
I haven't seen anyone say "Hex's was better but I'm gonna vote for Bal, because Hex rotoscoped his."

Couldn't resist.

Leokill
08-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Couldn't resist.

Not the same thing as voting for Bal but liking Hex's anim.

Quik just doesn't care.

DanmarK
08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
>.< hex's animation wont play on my comp. . .
so my vote will go to balistik

EDIT: i just know that i already voted here ^^ lol

Rosie
08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Couldn't resist.

Quik didn't say Hex's was better, like you're trying to implying.
Quik didn't like either, so that's different.

ArchZachry
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
i vote balistiik :D

Rentalix
08-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Wow...lots of controversy...

Voted Bali. I'm tired not going to justify.

Didn't vote hex because the ending confuzzled me and his animation was quite short. (not because of his past)

_SAVY_
08-08-2012, 01:16 AM
i vote for hex cuz of the nice 3d effects ^^ but the song dosent stream >:/

ZABI
08-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Balistiks got mii vote

EmoSh33p
09-02-2012, 01:10 PM
am i the only one who cant view hex's animation?

Salt
09-04-2012, 08:45 AM
umm hex's fluidanims link takes me to stickpage's homepage.

zee-the-king
09-14-2012, 09:26 AM
well its official blastik won his first battle

Yukio
09-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Why can't i see the other one im confused???