PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Mace Execution ( Test ) >.<

UltiMatriX
08-12-2012, 02:56 AM
LINK : http://www.fileize.com/view/f48b8c7f-63a/
COMMENT ,! xD

Zive
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM
not bad. not bad at all. One or two things though, if I may: Its a little choppy, which means that easing is not happening. Easineasingeasingeasing!

I also found it confusing how sort of flipped and kinda magically was able to drag the body through the floor... I guess? Maybe I'm taking the scene in the wrong way :/ , who knows? Anyway, also remember to slow some parts and moves down, and speed others up, nt all at just one speed, along with easing! (<-- Sorry if that's alot of info for one sentence)

Hope I helped, sorry if I didn't, and keep animating!

UltiMatriX
08-13-2012, 01:22 AM
not bad. not bad at all. One or two things though, if I may: Its a little choppy, which means that easing is not happening. Easineasingeasingeasing!

I also found it confusing how sort of flipped and kinda magically was able to drag the body through the floor... I guess? Maybe I'm taking the scene in the wrong way :/ , who knows? Anyway, also remember to slow some parts and moves down, and speed others up, nt all at just one speed, along with easing! (<-- Sorry if that's alot of info for one sentence)

Hope I helped, sorry if I didn't, and keep animating!

Hehe :D
It helped a lot dude , thanks :)