PDA

View Full Version : New style! :D

Dakillon
08-12-2012, 06:02 AM
I'm kinda tired of animating with my old style so i tried a new fun one.
I'm still rusty though, so don't expect something awesome.
http://www.fileize.com/view/37893afe-ee9/
Cnc!

Salt
08-12-2012, 03:50 PM
I like it, very cartoony and fun to watch, but that face at the end......

plushdino
08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Love it, Same as above.

Toggle
08-12-2012, 11:43 PM
it's like SJ8
I like the snappiness to it

Dakillon
08-13-2012, 05:11 AM
Ohh thanks guys :).Lol it doesn't quite look like sj8's style, his is more smooth but whatever.
And what's the problem with the face at the end? 8D
More Cnc please.

Vinz
08-13-2012, 05:14 AM
*TrollFace* I Like It But... The Face Is So...

Fluo
08-13-2012, 06:22 AM
I've always thought your animation style is one of the most fun to watch on stickpage, only problem I see here is the spacing, you have really far apart frames sometimes which gives it a choppy look. other than that it would be awesome to see more animations like this from you :D

Dakillon
08-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Ohh, I have one of the most fun to watch style *blushes*. Oh stop it you :>.
And yeah I've always had problems with easing and smoothing so most of my anims look choppy.
Ohh and Vinz...do you like dat face? <u<

Corn
08-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Hey dakillon! Like what generate said, the spacings are kinda large on this animation. Becareful or it might look very choppy. With this style that you're going for, I would recomend that you should have smaller spacings. This way, it is easier to see the movements of these cartoony figures. Try to add more in-between frames to smoothen it out and don't overdo the snapping free transform easing lol. Makes it look kinda lazy imo. Other than that, it was interesting to watch and dat face at the end. :o

danick
08-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Hey dude I love it I've always loved your old style and the new one is as awesome.

one last thing... YOU NEED TO TEACH ME THOSE AWESOME PARTICLES !!! :d

Dakillon
08-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Hey dakillon! Like what generate said, the spacings are kinda large on this animation. Becareful or it might look very choppy. With this style that you're going for, I would recomend that you should have smaller spacings. This way, it is easier to see the movements of these cartoony figures. Try to add more in-between frames to smoothen it out and don't overdo the snapping free transform easing lol. Makes it look kinda lazy imo. Other than that, it was interesting to watch and dat face at the end. :o

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Hopefully I will keep that in mind next time I animate lol.Oh and btw, I won't keep this style though. I just wanted to be more creative with my sticks and make something different. :D

Hey dude I love it I've always loved your old style and the new one is as awesome.

one last thing... YOU NEED TO TEACH ME THOSE AWESOME PARTICLES !!! :d

Ohh thanks man, I'm glad! But one thing about my particles, they can't be learned.They are obtained with a shit tone of sweat and practice.Trust me.

danick
08-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Lol, OK but they so awesome :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol.

but seriously dude if you do a join.me or livestream put up the link on my clan page or profile page

Dakillon
08-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Lol, OK but they so awesome :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol.

but seriously dude if you do a join.me or livestream put up the link on my clan page or profile page

Lol thanks but that's not quite possible. My PC is shit so it will lag really bad!

danick
08-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Haha ok maybe I could do one and you would teach me???

like right now if you want too

Dakillon
08-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Told you, this kind of particle style can not be taught.It can be gained with a lot of practice. Sorry mate :1.

danick
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Ok duded haha it's okay I love your anims
maybe we cuould joint or something?
https://join.me/182-739-380

if you're interested :P

R.D
08-13-2012, 05:48 PM
This looks nice. it reminds me of that guy named 'fish' that was on FA for a short time.
his style was really floppy and cartoony.
if you make more stuff like this add more easing. it looks really weird at some points.

pyrosamurai
08-13-2012, 06:16 PM
i like the fx and its really entertaining
the only thing u should do is ease

Dakillon
08-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Oh thanks guys! Yeah my weakest point is easing. I've always sucked at easing.
I'll try and work on it asap. Thanks again!

UltiMatriX
08-14-2012, 05:18 AM
LOL ! :D
I like it , the face in the end was also very nice actually , It even made me laughed ( sort of ) ! LOL :D

Dakillon
08-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

mraznbuddy
08-14-2012, 12:33 PM
This is a keeper. It reminded me of Cosmoseth, who was one of my favorite animator :]

Dakillon
08-15-2012, 12:01 AM
Ohhh yeah, cosmoseth. I loved his anims/games.(one of my favorite animators too!)
I wonder where is he now. :/